🍒Romours causing issues🌿

Dreamy🌿

I awake and im in Sapnaps arms snuggled to his chest.. 'Oh moring baby' Sapnap said softly nuzzling my neck.

'Moring Pandas' I mubble softly into his chest.

'D..did when hurt you?' Fundy asks nevorously.

'Nah but yell made my legs die' I  say quietly..

'Well you look hot like that' Punz said quietly.

I just sigh  cuddling into Sapnaps neck just peering  out..  'you think Sapnaps gonna protect you from our dirty comments' Fundy said with a soft chuckle.

'Mm you two stop it, don't make me shoot fire at you' Sapnap hissed.

That shut them up nicely.. who even is the leader of the OG tiro. Pepole were whispering  a pointing and luaghing at us I just hide completely  into Sapnaps neck.

What were they saying? The dirty blond had to get fucked by all three of the unreasonable boys to fell whole.. what a slut (or names that mean it), God damn cockslut... Such a horder he had to take all three of the hottest boys to himself.. Loki is a fucking bottom I can't belive they all went for the king of throwing soccerballs.. and more.

My boyfriends clearly knew it was bothering me.. I was sakeing.. and cring.. look the pain is well with them fucking me to an oblevent.. but I can't deal with  this.. I have Hella bad ptsd.. all caused by past experiences thanks to that.. I'm panicking aswell. 'Baby? Sushi it's okay' Sapnap said softly rocking me.

'You can't handle romurs?' Punz said quietly in my ear.. 'I have bad ptsd' I mutter.

Punz softly kissed my neck Fundy rubbed my legs softly 'Cub it's alright Focus on us ignore them.. okay? Focus on Sapnaps breathing  and heart beat make that all you can hear alright..' Fundy said softly.

And that's what I did I tonned it out all I knew is I was moving.. I look up to Sapnap who was softly smiling at me I just softly fiddle with his necklace.. next thing I know I see green.. the field? The one they became mine in Sapnap loft my chin and so I broke my trance 'damn your really good and that...' Punz said softly.

'What I was doing what one of my tops told me to?' I say with a smirk.

'Fanilly  ecepting it huh?' Fundy said with smirk.

I roll my eyes as Punz softly  kissed me 'your so pretty darling don't you forget  that alright' Punz said softly.

The jackasses of simps have arrived.. and Fundy started to snarling at them My boyfriends went to protective  mode.. Sapnap had me as close as humaly possible just watching me play with his necklace  while he messages  my legs they fucked up. Punz and Fundy were ready to fight... and well.. that's what happend and fight out broke... it was so unfair....many went flying into a building.. Punz got pushed to the floor somehow.. I nodded to Sap to let him help.

I was slid of  his lap and off he went pulling pepole  off of our blondie  and snaping arms 'don't. Touch. My boyfriends' Sapnap snared.

I mange to stand up pulling my secert thing out of sock.. I threw a damn knife at jessica.. she's bleeding out right now. 'Cub we talked about this we don't kill pepole' Fundy said looking to me.

My eyes they were red.. they hurt my God damn senpais and they are gonna PAY.

'Fundy his eyes he lost contorl' Punz said sitting up I pulled the black haired botch off of fundy throwing her right  onto of the bleeding jessica.. the many simps later a nice pail over there I went over I took the damn knife... putting it right back in my sock.. 'Baby what the hell was that' Sapnap said grabbing my waist.

'Someone tried to kiss one of my senpais- and I lost contorl' I mutter.

They look at one another Punz and Fundy ran over hugging me 'It's fine our little yandere.. you sure did a number on the simps though'they all said softly.

🍒Don't. Mess with a yanderes senpais🌿