Chapter Nineteen: Joining Forces

As Eve sat across from Noah, in the local diner, she had the chance to admire his features. His brown eyes were light yet so very deep she felt she could get lost in them. She noticed his crooked smile as he spoke of his siblings back home and all the adventures they had together.

Although Noah was cute, Eve still felt her mind wander to the trilogy. It was Friday night, she had no class earlier in the day. Which for her meant she wouldn't see either of them until Monday.

Eve wondered if Nicholas would ever speak to her again or keep avoiding her like the plague. Or if William would ever make a direct move on her. Perhaps reading her his poetry in bed while they lay naked or whisking her away to his home in London. Eve knew she was daydreaming like a little girl but it was those daydreams that seemed to get her through the days.

She then thought of Issac. Out of each of them, daydreaming of Issac usually turned into a wet dream but also a nightmare. She would often imagine him biting or spanking her while she begged to cum. He continued to tease and deny her release with three little words."

"Not yet, pet."

"What about you? You got any siblings?"
Noah's questioned pulled Eve from her thoughts.

She responded after clearing her throat,
"N-No, I'm an only child."

"Wow! What's that like? I feel like it's hard for me to imagine being all alone with just my parents."
Noah chuckled, he looked at Eve with complete interest.

She immediately felt guilty. Here she was on a wonderful date with an amazing guy her age and yet she couldn't stop thinking about three other men, who were most likely not thinking of her.

Eve sighed, perhaps it was time to give up the daydreaming and start living in reality. The trilogy would never want her, she reminded herself.

"Yeah it was sometimes a little lonely, but I sorta liked it."
Eve smiled towards Noah, allowing herself to enjoy their date.

Although it would be difficult, she had to remind herself that being with the trilogy was a dream that wouldn't come true.

Nicholas Harrington stood by the charming fireplace in his campus office. He had a drink in hand and every now and then enjoyed the burning sensation of the brown liquor.

For the third time in the last five minutes, he looked down at his watch, anticipating the arrival of both William and Issac. It was Friday night, their weekly time where they got together for drinks and cigars.

However this Friday, the conversations would be as light. William and Nicholas intended on welcoming Issac to share Genevieve. For Nicholas, the idea was hard to come to terms with but he knew it was the only way. The last thing he wanted was to give up his best friends or Genevieve.

Why could they have both?

Although William was on board with the idea of sharing her, Nicholas knew Isaac wouldn't be as fourth coming.

Issac Lenox was a bit of a sadist and rarely liked sharing.

Nicholas knew he himself was typically the voice of reason but he also knew Isaac could be one stubborn son of a bitch.

Upon hearing his office door open, Nicholas turned to see William strolling in with a grim look on his face.

"What's wrong with you?"
Nicholas raised his brow towards his friend.

William groaned while plopping down onto the love seat,
"This is gonna go bad, I can feel it. He's gonna tell us to fuck off and we're never gonna be friends again."

"William, you don't know that. Although Issac can be set in his ways, he's still a good friend. He won't give us up."
Nicholas tried encouraging William, even though he didn't completely believe his own words.

The sound of the door opening pulled both William and Nicholas from their thoughts of worry.

Issac Lenox strolled into the room with his hands resting in the pockets of his expensive pants. A crooked smile appeared on his face as he looked between William and Nicholas.

"Hello, my friends."

Nicholas immediately knew Issac was here to discuss business, meaning Genevieve.

"Good to see you Issac."
Willam gave a faint smile and sent Nicholas a knowing look.

It was time.

Nicholas cleared his throat,
"Issac, let's get right to the point, shall we? We are all interested in Genevieve Walker and it seems none of us are prepared to give her up. Usually I'd be against any of us approaching her at all, because she is a student...however, I know this is different. William and I have decided to-"

His words were caught off by Issac's voice,
"You're going to share her."

Williams eyes widened and Nicholas felt as taken completely aback.

"How did you know?"

Issac sighed while placing himself next to William on the love seat. He reached into his inner pocket of his jacket and pulled out a cigar.

After asking William for a light, Issac inhaled his cigar before responding to Nicholas,
"It's written all over your faces. You plan to share her and are here to tell me it's no two against one."

"Quite the opposite, mate. We want you to join us."
William answered in his usual soft tone.

Nicholas's eyes were trained on Issac as he watched him react to the news. Of course, Issac's face remained emotionless as he took another drag.

"Hmm, I have to say, I'm a bit shock. Three men such as ourselves compromising...it's different."

Issac's words were starting to irritate Nicholas. He wanted to know if Issac would join them or not. If so then they can compile a plan in order to make Genevieve their own. If not...well it would be war among the trilogy.

"Yes or no Issac."
Nicholas growled.

Issac chuckled while standing from his chair and walking over to Nicholas,
"What's really in this for you Nic? Now I can understand why William is willing to share. He's always played nice. But you...you hardly ever share."

Issac's words had a condescending tone to it which Nicholas didn't appreciate. However Nic knew Issac only played mind games with them when they were close to figuring out something.

Nicholas raised a brow, crossing his arms over each other.
"She's different. I know she fits each of us on or own way but I'm not prepared to lose you or William in the process. Genevieve is meant for us Issac. I know it."

Issac looked Nicholas in his eyes, he could see the sincerity and love Nicholas has for he and William, however he could see that Nicholas had already fallen in love with Genevieve wether he realized it or not.

"Fine, let us unite to win the girl."
Issac sighed, holding his hand out for Nicholas to shake.

"Wait, really? Issac don't tell me you're fucking with us."
William shot up from his seat, approaching his friends.

"I'm serious William. I won't be a fool and lose the only family I have. I also won't give up on Eve. She's ours, plain and simple."

"Of course there are some rules and boundaries we must go over."
Nicholas spoke looking directly at Issac.

Issac chuckled darkly,
"Here comes the head dom in all his glory."

William laughed along with Issac while Nicholas held a sour look.
"I'm being serious. We need to take our time with her and be gentle. She's innocent and a bit oblivious as to what we want."

"Of course we'll take it slow, right Issac?"
William grinned mischievously.

Issac smirked,
"As slow as she'll take it."

They both laughed and Nicholas couldn't help but feel like they were all teenage boys again.

For the first time in many weeks, Nicholas smiled. There was truly nothing that could separate the three men. However it seemed their would be a very special addition to their family.

"Let's get our girl."