Chapter Eleven: A Girl to Kill For

Nicholas Harrington sat behind his large oak desk while his colleague and friend, William Archibald sat across from him. Although Nicholas enjoyed William's company he still could not understand what was so urgent that William needed to speak with him at ten in the morning on a Saturday.

With a sigh, Nicholas recalled Williams phone call insisting they needed to talk. It was rare for William to ever sound agitated as he did. He was usually very calm and collected.

"You said this was urgent, speak."
Nicholas sighed, hoping this wouldn't take too long, he wanted nothing more than to check in on what his precious Eve was up to.

"We have a problem."
William's words were vague yet pulled Nicholas in.

Nicholas raised his brow and responded,
"What sort of problem?"

"There's a girl Nicholas, a girl that no matter how hard I try, I can't stop thinking about her. I know we promised-"
William's words were cut short by Nicholas slamming the palm of his hand on his desk.

He was furious. Nicholas had asked his friends only one favor, just one. In order to keep their jobs and stay out of prison and yet they didn't seem to give a fuck.

"You need to forget about her, whoever she may be. I promise you William, she is not worth your career. I can't keep covering for you and Issac."
Nicholas could feel his stress levels rising, although he knew he was a hypocrite, he felt he would never put his job at jeopardy with Eve because he would merely watch her from a distance.

Look, but never touch.

Although it was torture, Nicholas knew it must be done.

"That's where the problem comes into play Nic. Issac wants the same girl and he's refusing to give her up. I'm going to be honest with you mate, I don't think I will be able to resist her. And I am not going to let Issac make a move on her before I can."
William left no room for argument.

Upon learning that Issac has set his sights on the girl as well, Nicholas couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor girl. Although each of them were dominant and enjoyed having complete control in their relationships, Issac was a different kind of dominant.

He enjoyed playing mind games and loved punishing his sub more than anything.

"I swear I feel as though I need to hire the two of you a nanny."
Nicholas groaned while rubbing the temples of his head to soothe his growing headache.

"Listen, I know this isn't what we planned but I'm telling you mate, I think this girl is the one for me. I haven't thought of anyone else since she's entered my life. She's perfection, without a doubt."

Although he was upset that William and Issac hadn't gone through with their promise, Nicholas was taken aback by William's words.
It was rare when either of them expressed actual feelings towards a girl. It was usually just mere physical attraction. It was also odd for William to cut of all women for just one.

"If you are looking for my blessing, you are not going to get it. But I will not stop you. As for Issac, I will try to speak with him. I know this girl will be in better hands with you. But you and I both know how he can be. He will not give up William. I'm afraid that is all I can do for you."

It was true that William had always been much more romantic and better in caregiving than Nicholas and Issac. William was a true gentleman although he could be a pretty mean bastard in bed.

William nodded his head before standing up to shake Nicholas's hand, Nicholas stood as well.

"Thank you Nic, I promise I will take good care of her. She means so much to me already."