Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Underdog's

Previously: She reached for the door and held it for him. He walked through and thanked her graciously. "Now, will you please tell me what everyone's quirk is, I'm curious about how they may fight against us tomorrow." He nodded his head and got out his phone,"I have notes on them all, on my phone. What's your number?" Her eyebrows raised slightly at his question. "Oh what's this? You are asking for my number before you take me out for dinner. How rude, of you." His body flinched and his head turned around to look at her, she was laughing and blushing lightly. He stopped walking and rubbed the back of his head feeling embarrassed. "Oh, um well." She waved him off,"No worries, how about we talk about it over coffee. I want to hear about their quirks from you personally. And I was only half joking." She giggled slightly and walked past him. "Come on, Vald we got plenty of things to talk about for tomorrow." He smirked slightly at her weird sense of humor. "Heh, sure I'm coming."

They show up at a Coffee Shop for Pro Heroes, Vlad explains the student's quirks and how they fight. Eve nods and smiles as he talks about his students with such a proud attitude. She was starting to like how he talked, she wanted to help him grow too. She pulled out her phone and held it out and smiled genuinely. "I've thought about it and I think that we should exchange numbers. I mean you did technically take me out to eat somewhere. It's only fair." He blushed bright red as he reached out to grab her phone. His fingers touched her's for a few seconds. She felt as her face heated up from the sudden warm touch. They both laughed nervously and he entered his number. She retrieved her mobile and texted him,"Hey, it's me Eve." He looked down at his phone and grinned slightly. "It's been fun, but I must be going. I'll see you tomorrow." She waved goodbye as she left the shop.

Tuesday morning: Eve sat on edge of the desk and swung her legs. "Are you all ready for the teams? Well too bad, I thought about it and there won't be any. Get in a group of 5 or less and you will find out what is to come this afternoon."

The bell rang and Eve hopped off and walked towards the door. "Come on, Vlad I have to show you something." He followed her up to the rooftop. She made a staircase of hands to stand on. She leaped up to the top and gestured for him to follow her, he looked very nervous. She had her hands grab and help him float up in the air. He felt the air blow past his face. "Wow, what a great view. Huh Eve?" He glanced over to see her thinking really hard. "Eve?" She turned her head to see him looking at her concerned. She smiled happily and leaped towards him. A hand caught her just in time. "I just got the perfect idea, hear me out."

Hero course: Vlad shielded Eve from being hurt by a metallic punch and Kendo's enlarged fists. Eve got boosted over Vlad and drop kicked Kendo in the forehead. She grabbed the metallic kid by the leg and threw him into the way of Beasty. She smirked slightly as she looked around to half of the class already on the ground down for the count. "I haven't even warmed up yet." She said that but Vlad could tell that she was running low on energy.

She closed her eyes and caught all of Pony's horns before they hit Vlad. But then she felt something warm stream down from her leg and shoulder. She missed two sharp horns. "Damnit, it seems like I'm slowing down." She crushed the horns with her several hands. She pulled out the two rogue horns, she saw behind Vlad,"Six O'clock, throw me." He reached out and grabbed her hand. He spun around and threw her just in time. She kicked through the weak air wall and knocked out Yui. But before she passed out within an instant, she made a nail enlarge. Eve just barely dodged it but then removed that Bald was behind her. She pulled him out of the way, he almost got impaled. She saw the two remaining students. She but her body felt heavy, she fell forward but she scoffed annoyed. "Vlad it's your turn!" She grabbed his face and smiled genuinely. He felt a sudden warmness wash over him. She ran towards the two students with Vlad by her side. She screamed out as her extra hands send him flying towards the two students. She fell to her knees breathing heavily as he grabbed his student's faces and slammed them into the ground of the floor of the mall. He looked over to see Eve giving him a thumbs up. She was in rough shape, but got up and acted like it was nothing. Her body trembled at the sudden feeling of pain but she just smiled.