Volume 1 Chapter 4: Hardcore Training

Previously: A few moments later: Eve sat down on the couch next to Vlad and faced him. He turned to his left and smiled genuinely. "We need to talk about the event happening in three days." She looked at him sideways. "Event?" He nodded his head casually,"The Sports Festival Starts Thursday."

Tuesday: Eve entered the classroom smiling happily all while waving enthusiastically. Her students cheered her on and felt relieved that she was okay now. She leaped onto the desk and gestured at the board it said,"The Sports Festival." She jumped off the ledge and landed gracefully onto Kendo's desk up front. "You are the representative of this class. And the top student in academic rankings so far, from this class. I've seen your fighting skills and I'm impressed." She reached out and patted her head. "Never settle for the easy way, everyone. She's the best example of what you should be like, smart but brave. I get that not everyone here can be just like someone else but just trying your best is good enough for me." She landed gracefully in front of Tetsutetsu, "You are the anchor of this class. Strong body and willpower. I'm counting on you to keep everyone safe." She stood up,"Peaches the rep, you are sweet and charming but you can be so much more. Your hands aren't just for fighting, helping others is great too. A rescue hero isn't a bad thing." She leaped towards the darkest student in the class. "You're very sly and mischievous. People must think of you being no good trouble maker?" He looked hesitant and sad. She reached out and ruffled his fluffy white hair. His eyebrows raised as her warm smile struck his heart. "You are all very precious to me. Your flaws and good traits are what makes you, who you really are. Void you are worth praise. Take pride of your different look and how you see things." He felt a little better about himself, all of them did. She stood up and held out her hands,"That's just a few things I can say about you all. Let's head outside this afternoon, and train with all we have to prepare for the Sports Festival. There you all can show the world and the other class that just because we look different, act different, and have strange quirks. Doesn't mean we don't deserve everything else that Class 1-A has!" They all stood up and screamed out,"Yeah!"

She walked towards the door and opened it up. She breathed in and screamed at the top of her lungs,"MY CLASS IS GOING TO WIN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!" She slammed the door shut and heard the other teachers and students scream back to shut up. She giggled slightly and her class laughed alongside her. Vlad was surprised that she could even be that loud for being so small.

Hero Class: "Do push ups until you can't feel your arms, run laps until you can't feel your legs, and do sit ups until your stomach hurts. Do that everyday and you will be able to endure anything in the future. But for now today do it for 30 minutes, but I doubt you can make it. I dare you to prove me wrong." They all looked determined and got ready for the signal. "Okay, get ready. START!" She walked over and leaned up against Vald's back. He went to turn around but she said,"I'm sorry but I hope it's okay for me to lean on you. I didn't consume enough blood this morning and I'm feeling a bit weak." He looked ahead and watched his class work really hard to prove Eve wrong. "Lean on me, whenever you need to. I'm here to help you." She had a feeling he was going to ask her something alarming. He opened his mouth to ask her something but she said seriously,"There's no need to offer me your blood. Plus I don't want to go down that route. I might start craving you or something." She patted his back and walk past him smiling trying to hide her tiredness. "I'll be just fine, okay?" She was sweating profusely, he could tell that she was lying but drinking his blood was the last thing she wanted to do.

She rubbed the back of her head and laughed through the pain. He felt terrible that he couldn't help his friend.

30 minutes passed: Beasty & Anchor we're still going but just barely. Eve approached them and crouched down in between the both of them. "Who ever wins, gets a rank up as a reward." They both got even more determined than before and then others were disappointed in their selves. She waved off their sadness,"There's going to be plenty of chances to rank up. If you do well during the sports festival, you might just rank up twice." They all got hope again and got excited for the upcoming event.