Volume 1 Chapter 3: Anti Might?

Previously: Vlad's eyes widened slightly at her words. "What do you mean by that?" Eve's eyes widened in terror as she saw All Might was standing in the doorway. She panicked and traded places with Vlad. She was punched in the gut at full strength. Blood came out of her mouth and went all over the ground. "How did you know, eh kid?" She hit the ground and her body didn't move. He shrugged,"It seems like I killed her. Now you are next, Vlad." But as soon as he took a step forward he got back handed by a giant hand. A huge shockwave blew around the classroom and the two heroes heard,"Get the fuck away from my friend!" He went flying through several walls and the window that led to the courtyard. She stumbled backward as he stood up. "Eve?" Vlad said her name worried. "Go get back up, I'll handle this imposter." She sprinted towards the shattered window and dove through the hole.

She landed roughly and fell to her knees breathing heavily and coughing out blood. "What are you doing here, huh Anti Might?" His eyes widened slightly at her question. "It seems like you knew my real occupation and identity this entire time. How intriguing." She grabbed three vials with a red liquid inside. She drank all three and her broken bones slowly healed. She held out her hands and screamed out with rage. "I'll revenge my dead parents! And all those you killed in cold blood for fun!" 5 big hands formed behind her in the air. "You will? Are you sure you can defeat such a powerful opponent like me?" She clenched her teeth extremely tight and dashed towards him.

5 minutes later: They both were in pretty bad shape. Her hands reached into her pouch and pulled out 2 vials of crimson red. "Tch, I admit you are indeed strong for a kid but I'm going to end this once and for all!" He took a step forward and leaped towards her at full strength and speed. She poured the liquid down her throat and slid back her foot. And put up her hands. "Damn you! I refuse for you hurt anyone else!" She shifted her weight and kicked his arm upward. His arm shattered upon impact of her metallic shoes. She ducked down and punched him in the gut. He went to say something but a giant fist appeared above him. He was crushed and sent a few inches down into dirt ground. She dashed backward and clapped her hands. Two giant hands formed and crushed him horizontally. He coughed out blood as he was knocked unconscious and broken beyond recognition. She grabbed her chest as she stumbled backward. "And that's what you get for looking down at those who look weak. You held back because you underestimated me. That's the reason why I won." She hit the ground barely breathing and bleeding out. The teachers and students ran towards her and All Might.

1 week later: Eve woke up hooked up to a breathing machine. Vlad was sitting in a chair with his arms crossed as he slept soundly. A small smile formed on her face. "Vlad?" His eyes shot open and he leaped towards her crying happily. He pulled away and wiped his eyes. "I'm so happy you are alright! You were out for a week straight. Hey what are you doing?" She looked down to see her gloves weren't on and she panicked. She got out of the medical bed and pushed past her coworker. She grabbed her casual clothes that was dropped off by her big brother presumably. She grabbed her hospital gown and threw it off. Vlad's eyes were covered by her sentient hands. "No peeking, Okay?" His face became bright red as he realized that she was getting dressed while him still being the room. He stumbled backward but a few hands stopped him. "No worries, it's okay I trust you. Plus I need to tell you something important." She leaned up against the window and snapped her fingers. He opened his tightly shut eyes to see her casual clothes were on.

A/N~ Casual: Sleeveless black shirt, elbow long black & cyan glove gauntlets with metal plates on the wrists. Black leggings with baggy black shorts over them, with cyan highlights. They have metal armor plates on their legs for protection and weight her down to become stronger. 200-500 pounds of weight. Black & Cyan high top sneakers with white laces, steel toes and black iron soles. Black jean jacket with silver buttons and cyan highlights.