Volume 2 Chapter 4: Deception

Previously: She grabbed his hand and unlocked the phone so she could enter her number. "There, now you can call me anytime. The location of my hero agency and my where I live." She grinned sadistically as she licked his face. He flinched slightly. "I'm looking forward to playing with you some more." She got off of his lap and walked towards the door but then got a better idea.

His eyebrows raised slightly at her sentient hands appeared all over him. She turned around and smirked slightly as he was stripped of his clothes except for his pants and underwear. "That body looks delicious. I could just eat you up." She walked towards him casually and sat down on his coffee table in front of him. "For now on, I'm your Mistress got it?" He nodded his head as he struggled against the strong grip of her sentient hands. "You are such a bad boy for struggling against my hands. If you behave I'll reward you." His eyes widened at her stripping in front of him and then spreading her legs. His head started to fill with naughty thoughts. "Beg to fuck me. I'm your only release now. You aren't allowed to touch yourself unless I give you permission." He went to speak but nothing came out. She smirked devilishly,"Are you shy or just nervous?" He didn't know what to say. She sighed softly and sat down on his cock. "Fine I'll train you later, let's just enjoy ourselves." He felt her long tongue invade his mouth and go down his throat. His cock was squeezed tightly by her inner walls. He was in shock over how controlling she was even in the bedroom. She grabbed his throat and rode his cock. "You aren't allowed to cum without permission." A hand mouth whispered softly in his ear. A free minutes later she could tell he was close and so she got off quickly and squeezed his balls and lower shaft to cause him pain. He was sweating profusely as he struggled against his self control. "No cumming, or I'll punish you." He gulped hesitantly and went pale in the face. "Yes, ma'am." She laid down on his coffee table and got fingered by several sentient hands. "Learn how to control your dick and if you don't cum watching this then I'll allow you cum." His arms and legs were restricted so he couldn't jerk off or help himself cum.

She moaned and screamed out with pleasure as she cummed over and over in front of poor Yamada. He was struggling but somehow keeping it together. She caught her breath and looked over at him. He was concentrating really hard on not cumming. She reached out and grabbed his shaft with a bare right hand. He clenched his teeth and sucked in air,"You are such a good boy. You may release all your delicious milk, I can't wait to taste you." He relaxed and ropes of salty cream shot up in the air and all over the couch, his chest, and on her face. He panicked but she had her hands lick it off her face and his body. She pumped all the remaining cream out and swallowed it happily. He looked worn out but she didn't care. She sat down on his still throbbing cock. It went inside her tight ass, he grunted slightly and she kissed him sloppily. He kissed back with his arms by his side,"It's your turn to do some work. Using my quirk so much is exhausting." He looked at her hesitant. "You may be as rough as you desire and fuck me as much as you want. It's my treat to you for being such a good boy and obeying me." They laid on the couch sideways and he fucked her behind as he squeezed her medium sized breasts. She moaned loudly every thrust inside her tight ass. She grabbed one of his strong hands and led it up to her neck. "Dominant me, get revenge for me taking advantage of you. Fill me up and destroy me." He grabbed her throat and squeezed. But not enough to kill her.

She opened up her mouth to scream out with pleasure but he squeezed tightly on her throat so nothing came out. He picked up the pace as he craved more pleasure. Her eyes rolled back and he felt her squirt all over the place. He came inside her ass, and then as soon as it all came out he thrusted inside her dripping wet pussy. "I'm going to make you mine, Mistress." She was allowed to breathe properly for a few seconds. "Good, make me submit to your lustful libido." He grinned widely and then rubbed her clit and choked her as he thrusted deeper. She screamed out but he covered up her mouth and whispered softly into her ear,"Shut up, and take it." She enjoyed his villain side much more than his wimpy hero side. He stood up while still thrusting upward. He walked towards the a wall in the living room. He slammed her down on his enlarged cock. "Take it all, you damn slut!" His cream filled her up and she came all over his cock at the same time. She wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered softly as she panted,"I like this new side of you. Are you hungry? I sure am." He carried her to the bathroom and entered the shower. "We'll eat after we clean up." She smiled happily,"You can be casual with me, when we aren't having sex. Okay?" He nodded his head and smiled genuinely at her words. "Eve, do you need any help? It seems like you are shaking." She was hungry and exhausted. She sunk her fangs into his shoulder and gulped his blood down her throat. He winched in pain,"Do I taste delicious?" She retracted her fangs and smiled at him as she licked her lips. "You are indeed delicious. Type B is my favorite." His eyebrows raised slightly,"You can tell my type of blood, just by tasting?" She kissed him on the lips and smirked slightly. "Yeah, I sure can. Now let's get cleaned up so we can eat something. I'll have my hands clean up the house from us making a mess." He nodded his head. "Alright."