Volume 1 Chapter 8: Rivalry & End Goals

Previously: Vlad created a blade of blood. Endeavor glared at him and let go of Eve and threw his food to the ground. She looked at them both confused about what was happening. They both looked very serious and just before they attacked each other giant hands formed in front of them. "Relax guys. I'm in no danger, Todo-chan was just playing around. Vlad I appreciate you wanting to protect me but I'm more durable than you think. Plus I drank two bags of blood this morning." Vlad and Endeavour panicked that she said that out loud. She snapped her fingers and they saw the expression they both had across their faces. "You both know about my secret. There's no need to worry." She grabbed both of their big hands and smiled warmly. "Please behave for me. Just while we are in the public. Okay?" They both scoffed annoyed and walked in opposite directions. She sighed softly and slid down the wall feeling really down. "It seemed like i blew it. Two more men fighting for my love, what am I going to do?"

Round 4: Tetsutetsu vs Bakugo

Eve returned to her seat and saw her student struggling against the start pupil of class 1-A. She clenched her fists tightly at her student being beaten to a pulp. "Damn kid is ruining my experiment." She left the seat and headed towards the tunnel. She looked ahead to see her student collapse to the ground bleeding heavily and barely breathing.

His body was carried past Eve as she covered up her bloodlust and rage. Her pupils dilated and shook violently as she tried to keep her emotions together. "I'll make sure that you'll never go through that again, Tetsutetsu." She waited for her next student. It was talkative Monoma, he was approaching her confidently.

He stopped himself from entering the battlefield and felt his Sensei pull him into a warm embrace. She was slightly shaking,"Sensei?" She exhaled slowly and smiled genuinely at him as she pulled away. "I'm sorry, I just needed to hug someone. Do you have a strategy ready?" He nodded his head. "Apparently he can use brainwashing quirk by getting someone to talk back to him." She nodded her head but on the inside she really wanted to get that into her hero class. That quirk sounds really awesome to use for so many things. "Alright well if you were to speak, pain usually cancels out those kinds of quirks. Okay?" He saw her hand was up. He smiled widely and gave her five.

He stepped out and instantly trash talked. Eve face palmed and sighed softly. But just before he walked over the line he but his tongue. He turned around and propelled himself towards Shinso with Bakugo's quirk. He dodged a weak punch and kicked his gut with a Kirishima hardened leg. Shinso went to speak but Monoma grabbed his wavy purple hair and threw him to the ground over his shoulder. He coughed out blood and spit. He didn't have the chance to speak or defend himself. Monoma was acting completely different as he was concentrating really hard, which is very rare for him. But a really good change, he was focused on the goal of winning no matter what it takes.

Eve grew a devilish and chilling smile at this sight of his destroying his opponent and changing as a person. "That's exactly what I wanted to see from him. He's evolving into someone more deadly and confident in his abilities. There's no need to insult someone who's already lower than you in power. He definitely deserves a rank up whether or not he wins. Oh wait he just did." She crossed her arms and saw him walking towards her breathing heavily. He got chills and went to apologize. She reached out and grabbed his shoulder smiling happily. "Good job. You are growing in a great person, and are definitely hero material. I'm happy to say that you have ranked up." He started to cry with joy. "Keep moving upward the mountain and before you know it you'll be at the top. Above everyone who once looked down on you. And then you won't have to insult others to make them feel but your successful background is all is needed." He felt better about his violent actions. "Now run along, I have someone who I need to talk to." She walked towards the other side of the stadium to confront the indigo colored hair kid with the best quirk she's seen in a while.