Volume 1 Chapter 6: Sports Festival Starts

Previously: She looked up at him for permission. He was hesitant but wanted to save her from death. She grabbed his collar and pulled him into deep kiss. "I'm sorry if it hurts." She grew her fangs and bit into his shoulder and gulped down his blood. Her eyes changed from to a Cyan color to a dark red. Vlad could hear her gulp down his blood in his ears, he was starting to feel weak. He went to say something but then she pulled away and her injury healed up fully. She squeezed her throat and locked eyes with him as his blood dripped off her chin. "How do I taste?" He asked without thinking. "Delicious, so good that I could barely stop myself. But I did, so I could do this.." He went to ask what she meant. She kissed him and he tasted his own blood on her tongue. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She pushed him up against the alley's wall. They pulled away and bloody spit dripping off their chins onto the concrete ground. "Our date may have been interrupted but I think for the most part it went well." She whispered softly inches away from his face. He smirked slightly. "I agree with you fully." She kissed him again,"We should go before we get caught off guard by a random villain." He nodded his head and started to walk away but he turned to see her struggling to stand. "Do you need help?" She reached out and he swooped her off her feet and held her close. "You really need to be more careful." She giggled slightly and then kissed his cheek,"And you really need to stop being so hot." He carried her home. "I can't help being myself. You'll just have to put up with it." "I guess so."

Thursday Morning: Eve woke up from having the same nightmare. She looked down at her hands and saw flashes of his blood. She clenched her fists and scoffed disgusted with herself. "I refuse to lose control." She got out of bed and got ready for work. She opened the door to the fridge and grabbed two bags of type B blood. "Damn that's some good shit." She chugged down the crimson red liquid and threw away the empty bags into the trash can.

She left the house and flew to work on a giant hand. She leaped off it and landed gracefully onto the concrete. The buses were ready and waiting for the students. She exhaled slowly and put on a calm expression. Vlad greeted her happily like usual. She smiled back to return the gesture. But he was more happier than usual, he probably is still thinking about their very eventful date last night.

Eve escorted her class to the busses and saw the first class. She glanced over to see Eraserhead as tired as ever. "Good luck Eraser, I'm looking forward to my class beating yours to death." She smiled happily but her eyes were filled with threatening determination. He turned his head and said,"Huh? What's with your cockiness this morning?" He pushed back his hair. "I'm not being cocky, I just believe my students are going to win no matter what..." He growled deeply at her rudeness. Vlad stepped in and pushed Eve onto the bus,"That's enough out of you."

Eve sat down pouting and muttering to herself. "What's up with you today?" Bald sat down next to her in the front of the bus. "Nothing to worry about." She said that but something was clearly wrong. She looked down at the ground, every time they closed their eyes they saw bloodied bodies saying that she was a monster. She clenched her fists extremely tight and then relaxed to the sound of Vlad saying her name. "Hey it's okay, I'm here for you." She smiled but the images wouldn't stop haunting her.

They arrive to the entrance of the stadium of where the festival was being hosted. "Hey listen up class. The whole world is watching but don't sweat it." She smiled happily at them, they all were really tense. "You might think that you aren't good enough to be on top. But we do." She gestured to Vlad and herself. "You are stronger than you think, just use all that I have taught you and you will soar above the clouds." Her sentient hands appeared above their heads and gave them all head pats.