Volume 1 Chapter 7: Taking The World By Storm

Previously:

Present Mic: "The first round of fighting is staring very soon. Hurry and get back to your seats and watch the students of U.A highschool fight against each other!"

Eraserhead: "It's going to be very interesting."

Eve: "Damnit AFO, you made me miss the other events!" She sprinted towards where her seat is located, but once she got there it was filled. She sighed softly and decided to sit down and watch from on top of the stadium. "My class is going to beat class one, without any mercy. I will turn them into the best heroes ever."

Round 1: Kendo/Peaches vs Momo

Kendo stretched her arms and cracked her knuckles as she stared down her opponent. "I'm sorry for not holding back." Momo stated as she prepared herself. Kendo didn't say anything and just started running towards her enemy as soon the buzzer went off. Momo created a metal pole but as soon as she went to block Kendo's punch, her fists grew really big and she was sent flying towards the line. Momo went to create something else but her body was shaking. She was grabbed by leg and swung in the air at intense speeds. She was really dizzy and couldn't figure on creating anything. She was thrown over the line ad into the concrete wall, twitching and barely conscious. Kendo held up her fists and smiled genuinely.

Eve greeted her student in the tunnel. "You did really good, Peaches." "Thanks ma'am!" Eve frowned,"You held back and I could tell. Show no mercy, no matter what. You don't get a rank up for just being "good." I want to see more effort and don't you dare settle for anything." Kendo clenched her teeth and nodded her head enthusiastically. "Yes, ma'am!" She went to leave but Eve grabbed her wrist. "You forgot your reward for winning." She looked down to see a fresh cupcake. "Wow, really?" "You still won, so you at least deserve something. If you do better in your next fight. You might just get a rank up." Kendo ran off feeling pumped about her next fight. Eve sighed softly and but into the second cupcake she had. "I need to push them even further. They still aren't grasping their true potential." She walked past a trash can and dropped her wrapper all balled up.

She turned the corner and grinned sadistically,"A world where hero don't hold back sounds great. There will be no need for prisons or jails."

Round 2: Tetsutetsu vs Kirishima

They both talked and acted like the same until just before Tetsutetsu was going to lose. Blood was dripping off his knuckles and from his nose. It was broken, but his willpower wasn't shattered just yet. He got flashes of his Sensei's tips. He dodged Kirishima's attempt to punch him in the neck. He grabbed his wrist and gripping onto it tightly while he kicked the kid's leg. He fell forward onto his knee. Tetsutetsu grabbed his spikey hair even though it felt really sleazy. He slammed his face into the concrete. And then stepped onto his skull. "Class 1-B Tetsutetsu wins!" He took a step back and started to shake slightly at the sight of the kid muttering not to hurt him. He walked away and was greeted by his teacher hugging him. His eyes widened in surprise,"Sensei?" "You did really well, you showed him who's boss!" He looked at her scared. "He's scared of me." She shook her head,"Not true. He's just sad that he lost so brutally. If this was the real world he would have killed you without any hesitation. Do you really want to worry about your opponents and let them kill you?" He shook his head. "Do you want to feel bad for scum of the earth and give the opportunity to let them kill your friends or any civilians?" He said,"No! Ma'am!" She smiled proudly. "That's the attitude I wanted to see and hear. And so what if he scared of you, who cares about what he thinks? He's weak and you are strong, right?" He smiled happily at her reassurance. "Right!" She patted his back and held out a cold water. "You should go relax until your next fight. Cool off and join up with your friends. Oh an you have successfully ranked up." He yelled out with excitement and went to sit with his classmates.