Volume 1 Chapter 5: Dark Secrets & Perfect Facades

Previously: She leaned up against the tree and gripped onto his hand. "Hey Vlad, what's your real name?" He realized that he never told her this real name. "Kan Sekijiro, is my full name, what about you?" She nodded her head,"Evelyn Ozark. Also I like the sound of calling you Seki-chan. It sounds really cute, can I call you that?" He blushed bright red on his cheeks, nose and tips of his ears. "Yeah, sure if you want." She leaped towards him and gripped onto his chest. His breath hitched at the smell of her hair. "You are so close..." He said softly. "Says the one who made the first move earlier." They both laughed. "Yeah, I guess you got me there." She closed her eyes as she rested her head on his chest,"Let's go out to eat tomorrow afternoon, I'm too exhausted to try and fail at flirting with you." She fell asleep soon after, he sighed softly,"What have I gotten myself into, now?"

The next day: (Wednesday Morning)  Eve was just about to leave her house when she opened the door only to see her big brother standing in the doorway. "What are you doing here?" He stepped inside without saying anything. She asked for a reason but he just stared at her seriously. "You fought against All Might, how could you be so reckless?" He was angry but so was Eve. "Because I couldn't have him kill my coworker! I've grown to like the students and fellow teachers, I refuse to screw it up!" He saw how serious see was,"You truly care about those heroes?" She gulped hesitantly and avoided his eye contact. "Yeah I do. I know I was supposed to get it to get a constant cover but I can't help but to enjoy teaching the next generation. I'm creating killing machines, it's so much fun!" She smiled happily at her big brother. His eyebrows raised slightly at her genuine excitement. He shook his head and sighed softly. "Well I'm here to warn you about a few things at work. Do you have a coworker named Shota Aizawa?" She thought about and then said,"Eraserhead?" He nodded his head. "I don't know how to tell you this but he is the famous villain Crimson Zero you look up to so much." She went into shock, her legs collapsed underneath her weight. She fell to the ground on her hands and knees. "There's just no way." He crouched down and said softly,"That's not all. There's two traitors posing as students. One in Class 1-A and one in your class. I don't know their identities but they are really good at acting that's for sure." She punched the hardwood floor,"Damnit! Why did you tell me this, now I'll suspect my entire class." He looked at how effected she was by this information. "All I know is that the mole in your class, is a female." As soon as he said that Eve thought of the perfect person to be the traitor. Her heart broke in two,"Kendo, my dear peaches is the traitor. Son of a bitch!"

Eve stood back up and smirked devilishly saying,"Ryder, you are a bastard for telling me this, but this explains why she's so smart in my class. She's even more smarter than she lets on." She bursted into psychopathic laugher as she leaned over and grabbed her throat. "Sis?" She looked up at her brother,"I'm going to keep training them. Why should I care if they are traitors? I'll just recruit them to our side and screw over the other organizations. Lucky-Seven is the only villain team that is allowed to rule over Japan. I'll make sure they rely on me for everything, to the point of corruption. And when the time comes, I'll invite them to our side instead." His worried look changed to something more twisted. "Don't worry about Eraserhead, I'll make him fall for me too. We should definitely catch up and go on "patrol" this weekend." He nodded his head and smiled genuinely at his little sister. "Sounds like a good idea. Well you should get to work, see you later sis." She hugged him tightly and then sprinted out her door,"Lock the door for me!" She hopped on a sentient enlarged hand and flew towards her job feeling even more pumped than usual.