Volume 2 Chapter 5: Facades

Previously: Mic walked away and held the door open for Eve. They both went down a dark alley and leaned up against the wall and Eve pulled out a pack of cigarettes and offered one to Mic. He accepted happily and they exhaled in unison. She looked down at him devilishly,"I can't believe you have such a crazy quirk and you didn't even tell me." He chuckled softly,"Sorry about that, sometimes it slips my mind. What do you think about it though?" She walked towards him slowly and blew out the smoke in his mouth. "I think it makes you even more attractive." She grab his support item and pressed her lips against his. She whispered softly,"We are partners in crime. I want you to be mine until we die." He dropped the cigarette and wrapped his arms around her small waist. "You have my heart already, Evelyn Ozark. When you need support or help I'll be there." She flicked her cigarette away and lightly kissed him again. "Same here, I'll come when called. You are mine and mine only." She rested her head up against his chest. "Where to next, Eve?" She looked at him as if she was thinking. "Let's go see a mutual friend of ours." They both head to where Giran was located and waited outside until it became dark, that's when is shady business starts.

A/N~ Command: (Red glowing ringed eyes) Snaps his fingers to get people's attention mostly, makes eye contact with the target/multiple people and his words bind them to him until he says otherwise. Pulls down his tinted glasses to use his quirk.) (Runs on his energy and he can look away or be far away and it will still work.) (High level of pain usually frees the prey from the trance and mental and physical binding.)

They entered the location and headed down the stairs. "Giran-san!? Are you still here?" "Yeah, welcome back Eve. Oh and Radiohead? What brings you both here?" Eve hopped on the counter and leaned back to look at him with a devilish grin. "We are to kill time and have a bit of fun. Is the back room good enough for a location?" He inhaled a deep puff of smoke,"I see, well of course I'd love to join you. The back room just got cleaned out by a few new faces." She landed gracefully onto the ground behind the counter. "Let's go then. I've been craving your delicious cream for days now." She grabbed their wrists with her sentient hands and rushed into the back room.

Radio picked her up by the waist and pulled her down onto his hard throbbing cock. Meanwhile Giran shoved his dick her ass from behind. She coughed out and tears fell down her cheeks. Radio wiped her tears away as he thrusted deep inside. Giran squeezed her hips as he shoved his full length even deeper. Sweat ran down their bodies as they went with the flow. Feeding off of each other's energy they went all out. She bounced up and down on their very thick and pulsating cocks with so much speed that their balls slapped against her skin. She screamed out in pleasure as her body shook violently as she got closer to climaxing. They both stopped abruptly right before they exploded. They pulled out and grinned widely. She whined pathetically. Present Mic laid on the ground and sat her down on his hard throbbing cock. Giran spread out her legs and shoved his rod inside her dripping wet hole. She wrapped her legs around his waist as they both thrusted inside in unison. Mic grabbed her squishy tits with both hands and pinched her nipples harshly. Giran reached out and grabbed her pretty neck and squeezed just enough to cause her some discomfort.

They stopped again before she came, only to torture and make her beg for release. She crawled in her hands and knees breathing heavily as she was slapped on the ass by Mic.  She whimpered softly everytime he hit her, Giran crouched down and grabbed her throat grinning widely. "You are our little cum dumpster, right Eve?" She nodded her head but he just squeezed even tighter. "Yes, master." He released her neck,"Good girl." She looked up at him waiting for a order or command. "You must hate being in control all the time. Well don't worry about that, because we are the ones in control of your climax." Mic returned to the others with rope. They both grinned sadistically as their eyes glowed brightly. She was taunted and used as their personal plaything and prisoner.