Volume 1 Chapter 10: Monsters Of The Night

Previously: The entire world became speechless and as soon as she disappeared they all freaked out but somehow in a good way. As if she had a secret quirk of having absolute flawless charisma. She gulped down several vials of blood and then went to the front of the stadium to go home. "Hey Vlad, I'm heading home. Can you take care of the rest?" He nodded his head. She walked home looking completely exhausted. "I definitely used my quirk too damn much today."

Eve got home and passed as soon as she made contact with her bed. The nightmares didn't bother her tonight. She was slowly getting back control.

Friday Morning: Eve reveals the results of all the student rankings. Everyone got super hyped up and felt like reaching rank 5 wasn't so hard in the long run. Especially before summer vacation.  Vine, Razor(Kamakiri), Weldz(Yosetsu), Mines(Shoda) and Void(Kuroiro). They all leveled up to rank 9's, during the sports festival.

As soon as everyone calmed down Eve jumped up to desk and held up her hands. The entire class shut up instantly,"Very good. Work studies is coming up but there's a catch for this class. I've talked to a few pro heroes and I've signed you all up for specific heroes. Unlike class 1-A, they are going to chose their own heroes but it's a double edged sword. If you pick the wrong one and get stuck in a situation you don't want. You can't say no. The ones I've gotten for you, are just perfect for your individual training. Depending on your efforts and results in the field. You will be rewarded up to 3 rank ups, and a few extra special rewards. But it all depends on how good you do in the eyes of your new Sensei's. Now prepare yourselves for a bunch of hard work!" They all stood up with clenched fists as they bowed and yelled back,"Yes ma'am!"

They all left the classroom soon after, she sat down and faced her coworker. "Are you ready for tonight?" He leaned up against the blackboard and nodded his head silently. "Well I'm going to hand out the information, oh right. Here." She left the piece of paper on the desk as she left.

She knew that Vlad was trying to process his feelings but she couldn't find the right words. She gives everyone a piece of paper on where to go. She avoids Eraserhead all together. She texts Hawks and Mirko the location.

Friday afternoon: Teacher celebration, Eve hosts a party for the entire student faculty to relax after a stressful week. She held up a tinted water bottle with a big smile. "Cheers!" They all cheered and gulped down the almost neverending booze she was paying for. The Korean bbq was neverending too. She was loaded that's for sure.

Eve could feel Eraserhead's eyes on her just slightly as she gulped down the mysterious dark liquid. She knew that he knew it was blood she was drinking. The mind games they were playing are going to end sometime soon.

Eve stands up,"Please excuse me, I need some fresh air." She headed towards the back door and exhaled slowly trying to get back control over her heartbeat. She was becoming drunk on blood. She heard the same door open and closed behind her, she turned around to see Eraserhead looking at her with erie silence. "How can I help you?" He said nothing and just kept looking at her. She turned back around and waited a few seconds. "I guess you wanted some fresh air huh?" He slowly approached her as his appearance changed. As he inched closer as her heartbeat accelerated and she slowly pulled off her right glove.

She said softly,"I was just thinking about why you really followed me outside." He reached out with sharp nails slowly growing. She spun around and slapped his hand away from her face. His unique looking eyes widened in surprise at her speed.

A/N~ (Vamp Eraser) Red sclera, and golden irises with black devil shaped pupils. Long sharp fangs, razor sharp nails, Silver white hair, it sparkles in the moonlight.