🍒simpeful-issues🌿

Punz🌿

Fanilly we see out little clingy boyfriend again... Sapnap and Fundy are waiting with me impatiently.. Our Darling boy comeing running  chase by his simps.. and our jealous simps.. he ran to Fundy just cring.. 'Cub h..hey whats wrong let me see your face' Fundy said calmly knnleing down. He looked up and Fundy chnaged to pissed 'who the fuck hurt your bueaiful face' he hissed.

Dream pointed to the simps... Okay nope.. 'witch one of you dickheads hurt our Darling boy' I roared.

Slience.

'Baby who hurt you' Sapnap questioned.

'The blonde.. and George's twin.. also the one that's d..dress slutty like' Dream said with a shakey voice.

Fundy picked him up 'come on let's take you to the nurse' Fundy said softly..

Dream clinged nodded.. and off Fundy and are baby went.

We look to the simps 'Why? Did you idoits think hurting our boyfriend was such a good idea' I say I'm a deep voice.

'You should ours not the emotionally  unstable boys!' Cynthia spat.

'Were gayer then shit' Sapnap hissed.

We walked closer.. and they were on the ground nice and bloody.. and for extra we slamed them into a garbage  can 'this was your one warning' I hissed hands dripped in blood.

Me and Sapnap ran off to the bathroom washing the evidence down the draine. Then off to the nurses office with us.. our Darling was taped to ice and it was bandaged in some parts.. dripped blood was cleaned off.. but the fact he's even hurt pisses me off alot. I walk over  putting my hand on his chin softly  'how you doing Darling' I questioned  with with softish voice.

'Fine boyfriend cuddles now' Dream demanded.

We softly  smile at him he is found on my chest with the others on the sides all of us protectively cuddling  our baby.  Incomes the bloody mistakes  me and Sapnap messed the fuck up.. giving us death staires.

Eh don't care we still just cuddle our Darling boy.. showing affection while he pets our lovely spoild fox.. his tail was lightly wagging.

'Stop wagging your blasted tail your making the blood dry faster' Jessica scoffed.

Fundy looked at them snarling.. the one thing is you don't tell him when he's happy and getting petted.. to not do something.. well ever if anything. You can ask him politely  but most likely he will not do it. 'Oh you pissed off the fox.. your even more dead now' Sapnap said in a scary annoyed voice.

Fundy got up his tail little brushed against our angel as he stood up grabbing the simp 'you don't tell me what to do, and you don't hurt my boyfriend' He snapped.

And out the simp went out the window 'Well she doesn't know how to fly.. may she rest in peace' I say lugahing.

The pissed off fox got back into cuddles getting right back to petts from our lovely baby. Tail wagging even more you bet.. he's on one goal piss of simps more.. us all Honstly. Simple affection all attached to the little bean on my chest.

The simps got patched up 'boys you have leave your  not sick or hurt' the nurse said looking at us three.

'They hurt our baby and they aren't trusted alone with him' Fundy snarled.

'Well Blazikin and double cross beat us up so it's all fair now, so get out'  Sabrina  demands.

'We won't leave our darling angel  alone with your Sankey asses' I spat.

🍒Hospital..🌿