Story

Police Sirens could be seen in an alley way...a body...mangled and contort with limbs bent out of place, a black bag covering their face as they were displayed...with barbed wire around their wrists, hammered into the ground...words written in blood next to it...

REVENGE

As the police were busy with the crime scene, a shadow covered man with a laptop could be seen seeing the scene...

"Are you seeing this K?"

"Crystal Sev...keep me informed of anything new coming forward..."

The laptop shut off as from behind the screen, a shape of a person could be seen biting their thump softly

"Odd...ordinarily, This part has little to no crime...the time and date don't match either when compared to past crimes...either this killer is just killing for fun...or..."

The person slowly stood up, going to their desk and gently picking up a photo frame...them...and a young boy...

"That reminds me, I still need to see him...I can't let my best friend's cause of pain get away...and he's the one to talk too...if he's awake..."

This made the person bit their thumb harder

"He'd better not die...I forbit it..."

"G-good morning Darling, had a good sleep...?"

Soft beepings could be heard...and a sleeping person on a hospital bed...their wrists and arms bandaged with tubes attached...a rope mark on their neck...her hand softly shook...

"...Y-You know it's not nice to keep a girl waiting h-honey...e-especially when...she's trying t-to win back your love...t-this is a little unfair...don't you think...?"

Her hand slowly reached forward, aiming for his...until the door to their room opened...quickly looking at the door...her eyes widen...

"Oh...You must be his Ex-girlfriend..."

There stood another girl...her hair both kept, yet untamed...her eyes looking focus, but relaxed, her attire baggy, but movable...

"Actually...still girlfriend...he just...doesn't know it...who are you...?"

"You can call me K...I'm here for my friend...and who are you...?"

"I'm Ann"

The other girl, now known as K tilted her head before walking in the room, scanning the room, before her eyes landed on the person in the bed...

"There you are (Y/n)..."

K stood next to the bed, her eyes scanning his body...

'Signs of knife works on his wrists and arms...his neck...that mark...but it couldn't have been a suicide attempt...we just talked the day before...and this killer started showing the day after his supposed attempt...he was attacked...by the same killer...? No, the killer's tactics show nothing of this...a different attack...but who...who the fuck tried to take him away from me...?'

K's hand slowly moved to his unconscious face...before another hand grabbed her wrist

"Don't touch him..."

K only looked at her, her eyes scanning her

"You're part of the cause for this...why would you care...? Don't you have a Harem to screw around with?"

Ann's eyes flashed a look of anger

"Those fuckers weren't worth my time...they never were..."

K looked at her...her eyes...

'Clear signs of...fear...anger...loss...I've seen those eyes before...in both Victims and Villains...and they show that she wouldn't bat an eye if she saw a corpse...could she be...?"

Suddenly, the door opened again, seeing his assigned doctor walking in

"Apologies, but Visiting hours are over, You'll have to come back tomorrow "

Outside the hospital, Ann was busy glaring at K, who was biting her thumb

"Who are you to my (Y/n)?"

K looked at her, a slow, wide smile spread on her face

"I'm his Best friend, and I understand you're nothing but a cheater...?"

Ann's eyes flashed again

"T-that was an accident..."

This caused K to laugh

"Heh, Accidents are just choices we don't take credit for...He told me all about it...How you physically abused him..."

K started taken a step to her, causing Ann to take a step back

"How you hurt him...made him cry...made him feel weak...unloved...stupid...how you prefer fucking those three apes...when you had a starlight dedicated to you...only for you to shroud it in darkness...and take their cocks into your whore mouth and pus-..."

Before she could finish, she moved her head back, dodging a punch coming from Ann, who's eyes now burned in anger and her heart tearing with each word out of K's lips

"SHUT UP!!" WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW?! HE NEVER EVEN TALKED ONCE ABOUT YOU!! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND! MY STARLIGHT!"

K looked at her...before shrugging her shoulders and turning around...

"If he's so important...why did you let him go...?"

With that, K walked off...leaving Ann there...the words bouncing in her head

"How was your Trip K?"

"He's not dead Sev, thank god...but his killer is still out there...we have two killers on the loose now..."

This caught Sev's attention

"Two K?"

"Yes, One involving that man from the alley...and the other...who nearly took him from me..."

K sat on a chair, bringing one leg to her chest, deep in thought

"Would you like me to bring you some sweets?"

"Make his recipe, you know his sweets are the best"

With that, Sev went to prepare her Sweets...K merely sat there...a memory invading her busy mind...(Y/n) and her...hugging...his smile...so bright and beautiful...

"...Ann...You're involved in this somehow...I will find out...and I'll take back what's mine...like I should've done then...(Y/n)...we'll be together again...so don't fucking die yet..."

In an abandoned warehouse, another male is found, barbed wire cutting into his wrists, his teeth missing and his legs bent in horrifying ways...and the person in front of him...holding a hammer and some nails...

"If only you were never born...I lost my Darling's love and trust because of you...you and them..."

With a literal nail to the head, hammering it in, the man finally died...The person's face now seen...Ann

"Two down...one to go..."

Reaching under her shirt, she took out a heart shaped locket, opening it...soft tears escaping her eyes...

"I...I have to finish this...I just know my Starlight will understand...a-and then when he gets all better, w-we can start over...I-I can have my second chance...but...there's still one more...and what K said..."

"....It's a race now...I'm going to find that fucking useless shit first...and I'm going to enjoy making him crawl and beg to die...so my Darling will be avenged..."