Find

"...So you want my help in finding my-"

"Not yours"

That little comment shook Ann as she gave K, who was currently eating a piece of cake, a glare that warned her to watch her words...

Oh, and they were at (Y/n)'s house...

They both had spare keys...each one looked like they weren't used in a while...

"That's not your cake by the way...my starlight made that..."

K looked at her as she popped another spoonful into her mouth, each one with more excitement than the last as her tastebuds had a field day with the flavor

"I'm aware, but that just makes this piece so much more rich and flavourful, it was made by my favorite person...and it tastes like him too..."

Instantly, Ann clenched her fist, hearing her say something like gave fuel to an already burning fire, her eyes glaring daggers at K, who seemed nonchalant about it

"He is not your 'favorite person', nor is he something to taste...he belongs to me, not some baggy wearing bitch like you..."

K finished her piece before looking back at Ann, her eyes indifferent, setting the spoon on the plate, she brought one leg to her own chest and rested her head on it, the gears turning in her mind

'This is the girl who went after my best friend...she's the reason he's hurt...then again...I'm no better...'

"Then why are you still here?"

Ann was so close to reaching her hands out towards the girl, only for K to stand from her chair

"I want to see where you found him"

Immediately, Ann anger grew further, but this time, at their target.  Without a word, she led K upstairs and opened the door...

  Without a word, she led K upstairs and opened the door

K's mind instantly flashed and worked...along with a silent rage in her heart...

'Damnit...there isn't even a bed here...only a chair...don't tell me...damnit...you fucking idiot...was this because...I wasn't here...?  Is this payback...?'

Along with those thoughts, her mind became clear...one look at the room...and she knew...

"Tomorrow...meet me at the hospital..."

"You've figured out who hurt him?"

K looked at Ann, her eyes showing clear bloodlust and pure white rage boiling inside...she asked herself again...

'Where was that bloodlust when he needed you...?  Why weren't you here...protecting him...?  Why...wasn't I here...?'

"I have, but I need to be certain first, by tomorrow, I should have the location on the culprit"

No other words were exchanged...they both went their separate ways...K returning to her apartment, and Ann...to her home...to her starless home.  When both made it, K opened her fridge and pulled out another piece of cake, grabbing a spoon, she gently scooped a piece and ate it...soft tears began falling from her eyes as she looked towards the picture...Her...and (Y/n)...smiling brightly, his arm around her shoulder and hers around his waist...

"Should I've just stayed with you...like I promised...?  (Y/n)...when you wake up...will you let me back into your life...?"

Ann opened her door and walked in, the pain in her heart grew as she clenched her fist, making it shake with the amount of anger she had inside.  She quickly made her way to her bathroom, putting her hands on the sink and looking at her reflection...the memories flooding inside her head...each one further increasing her self-hatred...

"Okay Fuck face~ I'm going out with the guys again! I'll send you pictures~!"

Her hand slammed against the mirror...her reflection doing the same thing...

"Oh I do you little bitch, no friends, nobody but me, what if I was gone? What if I decide that you're too clingy and pathetic? If I leave you for a real man~?"

Her fingers and palm twitched, her hair covering her eyes, her breathing turning ragged and almost primal as she added pressure to the mirror, making small cracks appear, coming from where her hand is

"Why did I even bother Promising my future to a useless thing like you?  So useless"

She felt a small prick on her finger, but she didn't look, her anger blinding any sense of pain.  She kept gripping and pressing her hand against the mirror, more cracks start showing and connecting

"Get the hint now bitch~?"

Finally, she stopped...the once clear mirror now cracked, showing a clear line crossing from her head to her heart.  She looked at her hand, it was all bloody, glass shards sticking out...but she didn't feel anything...aside from the fresh tears falling from her tired lost eyes...

"My beloved starlight...My Beautiful Darling...when you wake up...will you let me back into your life...will...will you understand...?  W...will you let me make you mine...for all eternity...?"

For the two girls, they remembered what he said so long ago...

"Don't worry Ann/K■■■, I'll know when I'm no longer needed, but at least let me indulge a little, You're very important to me ya know"

"I never should've left.../I never should've let you go..."