Again

A similar scenario...different wording...

"THEY DESERVED DEATH"

"K, they got another one" the one in black spoke to through an earpiece

"No, This one's been dead for a while...the first one was the fresh...so why put this one in display...?"  On the other side, K was sitting on the ground, shadows covering her eyes as she looked at the body through the screen

"You don't believe this has anything to do with Mr. (L/n) do you?" Sev softly spoke, making K bie her nail harder

  "As much as I don't want to get him involved...he's been involved...I just need him to wake up, then things will become clear...until then, keep an eye out for others Sev...if I'm right, there should be one more that this 'killer' should try to get"

"You got it K, see you later"

The screen flickered before shutting off, K took a plate of cake and a fork, popping a piece of it into her mouth, leaving it in there, her taste buds tasting the flavor...before her eyes looked down at the cake

"Just wake up already (Y/n)...I could never get the taste right...you promised you'd teach me, so you're not allowed an easy way out..."

" Mmm! Ha! There we go!"

Ann was currently busy arraigning her room, a brand new bed, big enough for two people, new clean sheets, pillows, everything.  She also reorganized her room, considering every time she looked at it as it was, the memory of...his tear ridden face filled her mind.

  "Mhm! Perfect! Everything's new now! Darling will see this and be so happy! Maybe he'll even let me show how much I missed him!"

Her smile was beaming...until another memory invaded her mind...her last words...

'Get the hint now bitch?'

Her smile vanished...her self hatred started to grow again...

"W...What if Darling leaves me...? What if...My Darling doesn't forgive me....? What if...He never wakes up...? It would...be all my fault..."

Her hand clutched her chest, feeling it suddenly in pain, her other hand clutched her hair, memories of both good andbad times invaded her mind...when he was right beside her...the only light she had...she was his light...but she...she let him go...the amount of regret and self loathing could visibly be seen...collapsing to her knees, she didn't realize it...but she was crying...

"M...My Darling...I-I'm so sorry...I'm so so sorry...Please forgive your Useless stupid girlfriend...please...when you wake up...please don't leave me...I promise I'll make it up to you...yeah...yeah that's right...once he wakes up...I can just talk to him...and he'll understand...and take me back...heheheh...a-and then I can finally claim him...like I should've done before...heheh...my Darling starlight...You're not leaving me...I know deep down, you still love me...I just have to make you open up to me like before...all your love...your trust...your attention...all to me...no one else...I was so fucking wrong my Starlight...you don't need anyone else...not those FUCKING pigs...and not that Slut...you only need me...I'm everything you need...no friends...no one close...just me..."

After a while, she stood back on her feet, her eyes started to feel heavy as a yawn escaped her lips

"Mmm...I would prefer sleeping with my Starlight...I never gotten any good sleep since...He's never leaving my arms again..."

But just before she got into her bed, a knock was heard from the front door

"Who the hell is that? I can't focus on my Darling if I'm being bugged"

Going to the door, she opened it...there stood K, her regular baggy attire, her eyes looking tired and her hair at its usual length.

"How did you find out where I-"

"A better question...Ann Right...?"

Ann shot her a glare

"I'll take that as a yes, anyways...

Do you want to find his attacker?"