Finding one

"You don't have to go to that Cheater (Y/n), I can easily take care of you."

"There's n-no doubt in my mind of that K...b-but I know Ann...she isn't the kind to let go...

An overprotective K looked down at her life partner, gently stroking his hair while his head rested on her lap, her heart and mind at complete ease at the feeling of her Best friend/future Partner with her...Her mind spinning many words around as her eyes focused solely on the perfect Boy in front of her...

'So cute...so fucking cute...This is where he belongs...safe...loved...with me...only with me...but...that cheater...my Partner is right...she'll never let him go...but neither will I...he's mine...And if I have too...that cheating Slut will know what it's like to be one of my targets...'

"Hey K...can I ask you something...?" K's attention immediately went to her cute Obsession. "Of course my beloved Partner, what troubles your mind?"

"When can you and Ann leave me a-alone...?"

The question instantly set alarms blaring in her head, her grip instantly held him tighter...he could see it...the growing fear in her eyes...

"A-Alone...?  I-I think I misheard you (Y/n)...Surely y-you didn't say that w-word..."  Her words barely managed to hold themselves together...he could hear it...the amount of hatred she had for that word...Alone..., "I-I said...When will you a-and Ann leave me alone...?"

'Alone...?  Leave...?  Like before...that's how he got into this problem...t-that's how...I-I almost lost him...No...nononono...Convince him otherwise...he can't be alone, not ever, never again...I can't let him go, I won't let him go, he's mine...mine mine mine...'

"K...You're too quiet, are you thinking about not letting me go again?"  His question hit the mark, her desperate eyes looked into his as she leaned down to him, their foreheads softly touching...

"You can't..."  K softly whispered to him, her hand moving to his chest, gently rubbing it, "You have to understand my beautiful Partner...after what happened...after...after I made you leave...I thought I was right...I thought that was the end...I...I thought I no longer needed you...". 

(Y/n) felt her shift, the next thing he knew, she was on top of him on the couch, both hands on either side of his head, sitting on his lower stomach as she looked down at him, her forehead still resting on his...

"That thought...that single decision...It was the absolute worst choice I have ever made...The very fact that I even thought about it makes me want to...to..." K looked into her Partner's (E/c) eyes...seeing them so close...so beautiful...her hands move towards his, interlocking their fingers together as she held them above his head...her lips just inches away from his own... "You have always been my foundation...my shoulder to lean on...my very first friend...my...eternal partner...and...and I almost lost you...I almost lost my very reason to keep going...I never would've gotten to hear your soft angelic voice...I never would've seen you again...I...I never..."

She felt him softly starting to kiss her...under her baggy eyes...she was crying...and he was trying to help her once again...her heart raced in her chest as she felt her life partner's soft lips kissing her tears away...how badly she wanted her lips to finally connect with his... He suddenly pulled away, looking back into her eyes...before a small smile appeared on his face...

"You're so sensitive Katy...and when was the last time you rested those beautiful eyes of yours...?"

Katy eyes widen...a smile appeared on her face as well before a light laugh escaped her lips...

"I wonder who's fault was that...Don't worry...we'll both be making it up to each other...you...for making me miss sleep..."  She leaned closer...her eyes filled with want, desire, need, and love...her lips barely touching his...  "And Me...for making you wait too long for this..."

Katy closed her eyes and leaned all the down, her lips finally-

...

...

"Where are you going Sweetie-"  Ann caught herself as she watched her (Y/n) getting ready to head out, (Y/n) not even sparing a glance at her.

"I'm going out, something came up"  He said bluntly, grabbing his Jacket before stopping, taking a small breath, "And no, you can't follow me"

Ann instantly felt her fear grow at the very thought of her light going out on his own, even more so that he refused to let her go with him.  She instantly stood between him and the Door, (Y/n) had a look of annoyance

"Ann, step aside"  She shook her head side to side, "I-I can't, I know you h-hate me, but I can't let you go if I'm not there to protect you!"  (Y/n) eye twitched slightly before walking right up to her, even if she was just a tad bigger than him, she still felt small...

"I don't need nor want your protection, besides, you hand still hasn't healed, how you managed to injure it that bad while in the bathroom is beyond me.  But you need to heal and I need to go, so move out of the way"  He tried once again to reach the door, but a hand grabbed his wrist

"Ann...Let. Go."  He said softly, only for her to shake her head once more, "I-If you're not going to let me come with you...t-then I can't let you leave...I-I already lost you once...a-and the thought of that happening again...no...not again...if you're going out, I'm coming with you, whether you like it or not"

(Y/n) glared heavily at her...before pulling his wrist away from hers, shoving her to the side and opening the door

"....Don't say, try, or do anything..."

He walked out the door, being followed quickly by an overprotective Ann