Meeting

"So no troubles with me Doctor?"  He politely asked the man in charge of him, getting a slight nod as the Doctor checked his papers.  "I must say young man, You healed surprisingly fast, normally your injuries would take a lot longer to heal"  (Y/n) only smiled, "Well it has been only a couple of months, from what you told me."

"Quite right, so it seems by the end of the day, you'll be free to exit the hospital with no faults"  He heard the Doctor say before making his way to the door...before the door suddenly opened with a loud thud, the ones who opened the door were non other than...them...

"Y/N!/Y/N!"

They instantly went to him, completely ignoring the doctor still in the room, "You're awake!  You're really awake!! I've been so fucking worried!!"   "Don't you dare think about going anywhere alone ever again!!  I will never again allow that!!"  The two girls were talking/Shouting each word as (Y/n) looked at the Doctor, softly smiling and nodding his head.  The Doctor nodded back and exited the room, leaving the now awake (Y/n) to deal with the two girls.  "And when I saw you on the ground, barely breathing, I felt my heart actually being ripped-"  "When I heard of what happened, my very soul screamed and cursed the one who dared try to take you from m-"

(Y/n) slowly lifted his hand, placing his finger in front of his lips, the two girls instantly fell silent.

"One of you...please wait outside the door...I want to talk to you two...but...I wish do to it alone...so please...both of you go out...decide who wants to talk to me first..."  The girls looked at him, slightly shocked at him saying all that perfectly...the girls glared at each other before walking out the door.  From his bed, he could hear the conversation between the two...he felt sorry for sleeping patients close to him

"I'm his girlfriend!  His future wife and forever partner!  And I didn't make him a target!!  That means I'm going first!!"  

'I have to be with him, It hurts being away, I need to get back in the room, It's been too long, I need to go first, I need my beautiful Starlight, I need him, I need him!'

"That's bullshit and you know it, I'm his best friend, his lifelong person, are you going to bring your 'harem' here to make him watch?  That seems like something you'd enjoy doing.  And at least I didn't cheat on him, at least I didn't take pleasure in seeing him cry, so it's logical that I go first."

'Each second wasted here is one I'm losing with my (Y/n), force her to stand down and go inside, hug the fuck out of him, then discuss my plan...but my (Y/n) is priority first...must see him again...'

Ann

Or

Katy