Finding two

I should've just made you watch while they fucked me~~

no...

You're so weak~~ Can't even go outside without me huh~? How fucking sad~~

Shut up...Shut up...

You know what~? Maybe another fuck session with my way better guys will be the relief I need~~ Does that sound good you fucking pussy~~?

ShutupshutupShutUpSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

Her scream echoed the empty house, the living room a complete mess, with glass shards, broken pieces of her last phone.... Ann could be seen yelling at the memories in her head to stop, to just be forgotten...but they always came back, always returned to torment her...to force her to live through what she did to her one and only...  The very memory of her most recent nightmare sticked to her.  Before she even realized it, she was already dressed and quickly making her way to the hospital, where her Sleeping Beauty was recovering in...

"Haa...Haa...My beautiful light...my only reason to live..." The hospital was currently in its night shift as she made her way through the entrance...towards his room...she was just standing outside his assigned door..., "Deep breaths Ann...you can't be reason for his pain...never again...never...never..."

She slowly opened the door and walked in...there he was...her heart immediately quickened, both from seeing her Lover and from the sudden need to shadow and protect her Innocent beautiful lover.  Slowly, she made her way to the side of his bed, the heart monitor next to him made a steady beep, she could see his chest rise and fall in a steady pace...he was still alive...he was still okay...he was still here...

"My love...my one and only...my destined mate..."  She took a seat next to him, her tired eyes completely focused on him, her hand gently took hold of his, keeping it in a firm, yet gentle hold...  "When are you going to wake up Sweetie...?  It's been too long...I-I know I've always'd left before...a-always left you alone...c-cold...a...afraid..."  Her voice started to crack, her already weary eyes started to water as her grip on his hand shaked a little, "B-But I learned my love...I-I see now w-what I did was awful...s-so unforgiving...so...so stupid...I-I was wrong Baby...Everything I said...Everything I did...I-I was so so wrong...It hurts...It hurts not being by your side...it feels s-so cold...I-I don't like it...a-and I-I made you g-go through all that...a-and worse..."

Ann's teary eyes looked at his resting face...no reaction could be seen...Taking a shaken breath, she gently moved his hand to her lips, softly placing a gentle kiss on the top of his hand.  "Can you hear me...?  I-I honestly don't know if you can hear me...I-I'm sorry (Y/n)...I'm so so sorry...Please...please wake up already...Wake up...please please wake up...I can be better...I can change...Y-you always said you liked my kisses...a-and I've been lacking in giving them to you...B-but I can fix that, I'll give you as many kisses as you want from now on...a-and about y-your idea to take me to the beach...I-I said I had plans, b-but I don't care about those worthless plans...w-we can go to the beach, we can go anywhere you want...w-we can do anything you want...  Her voice turned desperate, the memories of what he wanted to do to make her happy filled her mind...each one with a jab of pain for her heart...not one was her wanting to make him happy...that wasn't right...why was she happy and not him...?  Wrong...if he wasn't happy, neither was she.

Ann's eyes suddenly widen as she realized something...something that should've been obvious...  "Oh...that's it...m-my body...n-now that I think about it...Y-you never got to see it...n-never got to admire...n-never got to touch a-and mark...I-instead...t-those fucking bastards...I-I let them take it...w-when it should've been you...No...I-I can fix that...I can fix it...A-as soon as you're all healed up Darling...We're not gonna leave our bed for a long time...I-I'm not gonna stop until you're satisfied...I'm going t-to make sure every inch of my naked body is drilled in your beautiful head...I'm going to make sure my neck is exposed so your soft lips kiss and mark me...m-most of all...I need you to cleanse me...I-it's unfair that you're still a-a virgin and I-I failed in giving mine to you...s-so...We're gonna be connected...you and me...together...j-just like you always wanted...w-wouldn't that b-be good my starlight...?  W-would me being a better girlfriend...a better future wife make you happy...?  Would it...wake you...?  Would it...have you...forgive me...?"  Ann's rant slowly crumbled as her tears started falling, her forehead pressed against his hand as her soft sobs filled the room...

"I-I'm sorry My Darling...Please wake up...please...don't leave me..."

"This place is fucking shady, I can't let you be here"  Ann said cautiously, walking close to (Y/n)

"Of course it's shady, but it's where I need to go..."

Ann looked at him...her eyes grew dim from his lack of honeyed words...but her overprotectiveness at its all time high

"You always say that Darl-(Y/n), but this isn't-"

Ann stopped talking when he faced her, his face in a slight frown

"Ann...Shut. Up.  I believe I told you not to Say anything while we're here didn't I...?"

Ann only whimpered, looking down...her heart stinging...

(Y/n) saw this...letting out a sigh before...gently pushing her forward ahead of him...

"W-wha?  Ba-(Y/n), what're you-"

"You wanted to be my protector right...?  Hurry up before I change my mind..."

Ann softly gasped, before a smile appeared on her face...he had a bit of that honey in his voice...there was still a chance...she couldn't mess this up, no way was she-

Suddenly, her vision darkened, the last thing she saw was her Darling, trying to reach out to her, only for something to hold him back...