Finding

"Hmm..."

Ann was softly pouting at her healing (Y/n), he spend the whole morning just looking at his phone, why?  She was right here, what was he looking at that was more important than her?

"Darl-"  He suddenly looked at her with a hardened glare, making sure softly whimper...She didn't like this side of him...He wasn't the Shy, Innocent, Loving Boy she loved...the boy that came to her for every little thing... What she wouldn't give to go back to those times...

"(Y-Y/n)..."  She said in a pained voice, her sadness in her words, "W-why are you on your phone? What're you looking at? I'm right he-"

"Shut it Ann, Can't you see I'm busy?"  He interrupted her, she felt her heart nearly tear from hearing what he just said...immediately, she looked away, trying to stop the inevitable tears from coming out of her eyes

'T-This isn't my Starlight...This isn't m-my (Y/n)...He never tells me to be quiet...h-he never looks at me with hateful eyes...he never talks to me i-in such a hate-filled voice...T-this isn't fair...He's not even giving me another chance...He's not understanding...H-he's not hugging me...not laying his head o-on my chest...n-not kissing me with his soft, delicious lips...Where...where's my Beautiful Angel...?  Where's my Innocent, Loving Starlight...?  W-Where's my Future Husband...?' 

She looked back at him...seeing her lo-...seeing him with a furrowed brow, focused on whatever was on his phone...memories of their past started flowing in her head...each one made her want to punch something that would make sure her hand would be broken...

(Flashback)

"So tell me you little shit~  Is it true that you want to bathe with me~?"  A cocky cruel Ann asked the shy (Y/n), who was blushing red from the forward question, "Come on~  Tell the truth you pervert~~"

"U-um...I don't-"  He didn't even get a chance to answer as he was suddenly shoved to the ground, a laughing Ann towering over him, "Oh you pathetic Fuck~~  I'd rather Die than bathe with a mistake like you~~ and what else~?  Oh right~~  How you want to cuddle and rest your freak head on my divine breasts or lap~~?  Or maybe giving you a good morning/night kiss~~  HAH!  As if you fucking freak!  Die first and get a bullet in your fucking thick skull, then just maybe, oh who am I kidding?  You're never going to get anywhere near me you Bitch!"

She laughed as she made her way out the house, a heart broken (Y/n) slowly got up, went to his room, and from behind his closet...pulled out some rope...with a broken smile, he let out a soft chuckle...

"Yeah...Who am I kidding...?"

(Flashback ends)

'All those times...I didn't mean it...I didn't mean any of it...My beloved...I-I should've let you in...The feeling of your soft hands washing my body...your stressful mind at ease...resting on my breasts...a-as I softly stroke your soft hair...a-and cuddling you...f-feeling your warmth...oh fuck...What the fuck was I thinking...? I-I should've done all that...and more...my Darling deserved it...n-not denied...Wait...'

Her teary eyes widen...a plan formulating in her head

'T-That's it...I-I was an idiot back then...b-but I can fix it...T-those fucks never deserved to even look at my body...t-the fact that m-my love never even saw me naked...t-that's not right...I-I need his eyes on me...I need his touch on my skin...I need his intoxicating smell...I...I need him...Ask him...Ask him to bathe with me...cuddle a-and rest his head on my chest...e-everything my love wants...he gets...'

Meanwhile, (Y/n) was tapping on his phone and pressed the location app...and the location was an abandoned building...

'There you are...'

"(Y-Y/n)...D-Do you want to bathe with me...?"

"No"

"But-"

"You said Me being dead, I'm still breathing, so Fuck off"

'....I'm going to fucking bite my own tongue off...no...don't give up...you're mine (Y/n)...I won't let you go again...I fucking swear it on my life...