Awake

The sun slowly peeked itself from the lower skies, brighting the day...except today seemed to be...a little brighter...that's right...an innocent soul has awoken...sitting up from his bed, he slowly looked around the hospital room...then he looked to his left and saw...multiple things

multiple things

"Who

"Who...? How did these even get here...?"

He reached and grabbed the two cards from the gifts and opened them

My Beautiful Darling, Words can't describe the amount of pain that sits in my heart from seeing you like this...unmoving...unresponsive...the pain that...that I put you through...I know that you most likely harbor deep hatred towards me...and I don't blame you...I left you...I hurt you...I left my shining innocent light in a world of eternal Darkness...and look what happened...But don't worry baby, I'm going to fix it, I'm going to fix everything, And...and this time...I WILL NOT let you go...I will not leave you for some worthless filthy fuckers...I won't let anything else hurt you ever again...I said I didn't love you...but That's a fat fucking lie...I LOVE YOU...I love you so much that it's fucking torture not being by your side all the time...like what you wanted to do with me...I get it now...I know what it means and takes to be a proper, loving Girlfriend...a loyal future Wife...And of course, I'm ready for whatever punishment you have for me...I deserve it...and you know that I do...so...I'll be there, by your side...every day...until you wake up...and when you do...I'm going to make sure you're spoiled...I'm going to make sure every fucking person in this world knows that you're mine...and only mine...I willingly let you go once...and I swear on my own life...I will NEVER do that again...

Until your eyes open once again, your beautiful (E/c) eyes meet mine...your soft, tender lips connecting with mine...the feeling of your hands roaming my body...everything...and more...Until you wake up...I will be what I've should've been back then...and what I will always be until the end of eternity...in your words...

Love, Your Loyal, Protective, Awesome, Badass Girlfriend...Your one and only... Ann Shine...

P.S. This friend of yours tried to touch you when you were resting, Absolutely not, no one touches you but me... No one looks at you but me...no one has your attention. But. Me.

(Y/n) softly put the note down, then to the side as he began reading the other note...

My Beloved Friend, it has been too long since we last spoke, even longer face to face...even with you trying to contact me...and me purposely ignoring every single one...What a god awful mistake that was... Do you remember when we first met...? I was being made fun of for my love of solving cases and riddles...I didn't have a single friend...I believed I never needed one...until you appeared...that Cute smile on your face as you held my hand, saying that You'll prove that You'll be friends with me...I felt...light...Everything looked brighter...everything looked...better with you...we stayed together...even helping me with my dream...becoming a detective...but...I had to let my past issues control me...I had to let my pride take over... And I shouted at you to leave...Do you have any idea how much I regretted that decision...? How badly I wanted to grab you as you were walking away...? But I didn't...and...you got hurt...because of me...because of my own selfishness...my own stupid pride...I'm so so sorry (Y/n)...You've proven a long time ago that you were my friend...my best friend...even keeping a cake in the fridge... I can't turn back the clock...but I can make the future better for you...for us...When you wake up, you'll help me find the one who hurt you...who tried to take you from me...when that's settled, you will return back with me, to OUR home...where I can always look after you...and make sure nothing ever threatens you again...I let you go once my Innocent loving Best friend...and this Dark world took advantage of that...no more...I won't let this Darkness take you from me...you're my best friend...my lifeline...my heart beat...my...my future partner in life...so...I'll wait for you...as long as it takes...but I will not leave you...never again...I swear it...

Together Forever mi Cariño Luz...Even after the end...

Love: Katy Brite

P.s. That Cheater girl was here too, I'm suspecting she's trying to take you, That will not happen, She'll try to take you from me...Fuck. That.

The boy read the notes...taking a deep breath before putting them back on the baskets, he rested his head on the pillows, closing his eyes...

"I was right...I would've preferred being murdered..."