Different Time

(This is the Author, It has come to my attention that when it came to choosing whether Ann or K, some chose or. I know some are just following the Carrot, but others think choosing the or option because There's something hidden in this book...)

(You'd be right)

A currently healing (Y/n)...peacefully resting on his brand new bed, his room freshly decorated, his eyes closed with soft breaths escaping his lips, his chest rising and falling...and a pair of eyes watching his every move...one hand holding her own cheek as the other held his hand, her eyes focused solely on him...her beautiful future Husband...her one true light...she would be lying if she said she wasn't holding back right now...

'My precious Starlight...so peaceful...so quiet...why didn't he pay attention to me before...? Was it because I said I hated it...? B-Because of w-what I made him do...?'

Her grip on his hand tightened, Thinking back to when he trusted her with everything...when he came to her for help...when he needed her...but all those times...she...doesn't remember them at all...like it never happened...

'I-I didn't mean it...Everything I said...I...I never meant a fucking word...I never hated you giving me attention...I never hated you spending all your time with me...I...I never meant for all this to happen...My precious Darling...This isn't fair...Does life just enjoy hurting the innocent...Does it enjoy hurting you...?'

Her strained eyes peeked to his face once more...only to see him awake...

Both eyes were locked as he tried to move his hand away from her grip, only to feel it strengthen on his hand.  "Ann...Can you please unhand my hand...?"   Ann let out a soft whimper, her face looking at his, "P-Please don't make me..." 

(Y/n) let out a soft sigh...

Then moved further to the side of the bed, patting the now open space for her

"Get in here Cheater"

Ann flinched at what he called her, looking at the now open space on the bed...next to her Light...her heart started pounding..but why was he letting her lay in bed with him...?

"U-um, Ba-"  She immediately stopped when she saw him shoot a glare at her, "I-I mean...(Y-Y/n)...why do you want me to-"

"Would you prefer K laying next to me?  Not gonna lie, I do too"  His words were like a knife piercing her heart...he was never like this before...where was his kind, shy attitude...?  Where was his cute smile...?  Where was that soft honey-like tone when he talked to her...? 

Immediately, Ann got in bed with him, immediately reaching out, grabbing her light and bringing him desperately close to her, shoving his face in between her breasts as she tangled her legs with his...(Y/n) was not amused...

"Ann...I only said to lay next to me because you looked tired...I don't recall giving you permission to touch me...besides...you never bothered before..."  He heard Ann whine a little, the softness of her breasts pressing harder against his face, "Why are you even shoving my face in your breasts?  You'd said I'd had to die first before I even think about-"

"SHUT UP!"  A desperate Ann shouted as she looked down, her hands on his cheeks, making him look up at her...she was crying... "I KNOW OKAY?!  I KNOW I FUCKED UP!!  THOSE FUCKING PIECES OF SHITS DON'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME!!  THEY'RE JUST USELESS DEAD WEIGHTS!!  YOU'RE WHAT I WANT!!  ONLY YOU!!  I GET I MESSED UP!!  I CHEATED ON YOU, HURT YOU, LEFT YOU...A-AND NEARLY GOT YOU KILLED!!  NOT A DAY GOES BY WHERE I DON'T CONSIDER JUST HURTING MYSELF FOR WHAT I DID!!  I WAS A GODDAMN FUCKING PIG OKAY?!  IT'S ALL MY FAULT!! 

She took a moment to catch her breath, her tears falling just under his eyes, he could feel her body trembling...her guilt and self-hatred seemed to emanate from her like a bad smell...

"It's...all my fault...You were perfect for me...the best boyfriend I could've asked for...you made my world so much brighter...so much better...But I...I fucked up...and...and I...I..." 

She brought him closer to her, their noses softly touching, his face still being held by his cheeks...

"I'm sorry (Y/n)...I'm so so sorry...I'm such a useless fucking girlfriend a-and you have every right to hate me...I understand...B-but I can't let you go...please...please don't leave me...I-I swear I can change, Any boy who even tries to talk to me or hurt you will be dealt with...W-We'll spend so much more time together, just us two...just like you wanted...I-I'll give you my full undivided attention...no one else matters...no one else is important...only you...I-I can give you my body, It was unfair that you never got to see me fully, b-but now, just say the word a-and My body's all yours...like it was always meant to be...It's all yours after all...I can do all those things baby...All for you...I can be a better girlfriend...no...I will be a better girlfriend...just...PLEASE...do-"

Her talking got caught off when she felt his hand grabbing her Right one...she felt him rubbing his thumb across her scar covered thumb...his touch...she grew goosebumps...

"You...haven't been taking care of yourself...have you Ann...?"  He looked at her hand, "You smell like a dead fish, you have scars where you shouldn't, there's dandruff falling from your scalp, and your natural looks look like nature took them back...You're not the Ann that asked me out so long ago..."

Ann looked away, trying to blink back the tears coming from her eyes from his spiteful tone and words...

"I hate you Ann...I hate you so much..."  Her tears started falling from her eyes, the pain starting to become too much... "You Cheating, Filthy Pest...I'll never forgive you...For the rest...o-of my life...I-I'll...I-I'll..."  She felt his arms slowly wrap around her, she looked back at him...and saw his tears falling...his body shaking...

"Why...? What did those guys have that I didn't...?  What about them drew you in...?!  What made them turn my once Loyal, Sweet, Protective Girlfriend into a cock hungry, cum gurgling, Whore loving Slut?!  TELL ME!!  YOU STUPID WHORE!!  YOU WANNA-BE PROSTITUTE!! WHY?! Why...did you leave me...for them...?"

His eyes slowly close, his body reminding him he still needed healing...Ann's eyes focused on him...her arms tightly holding onto him...her broken Light...her injured Angel...Her eyes quickly shifting around , looking for anything that might interrupt his sleep...

"Why...?  I want to know that myself...Why abandon my Precious Light for some filthy trash...?  But I learned baby...I've learned my lesson...you're mine...you're my Future Husband...I just have to take care of that last problem...then...My whole life...just for you..my existence...my everything...all for you..."

She made sure his head was resting comfortably in her breasts, the feeling of his breath...his soft hair...his addicting smell... 'Hmm...He smells so good...and he feels perfect...So much to make up for...For starters...My body...I need his hands, lips, and Cock on me...I've denied him for so long...no more...my whole being...Just. For. Him.'

(Abandoned Farm)

"Mmmph!!!  Mmph!!!  Mmmph!!!!!"

'When he wakes up, he'll know where to find me...Damnit Ann, I swear to god if A single hair is harmed on his head when you both get here, I'll make you peel these ropes with a spoon in an Ice room!'

(Remember I said that Or was a mystery...?)

(Welp...Happy Searching 😉)