Found?

"Darl-I-I mean, (Y/n)!"

(A sigh escapes the healing Male as his eyes looked at the approaching pain nearing him)

"I know you're still healing, but I was thinking about what we can do after you're all better! There's so much we missed out on, I want to fill in that gap with you!"

(Y/n simply stared at her, his eye starting to twitch slightly)

"What do you think of the beach? I know I said I had plans when you told me...(His eyes caught Ann's fingernails slowly start clawing at her own skin from the mention of her having plans...It didn't matter to her before...why now...?) B-But I don't care about those stupid plans! You've planned this trip right? It's only fair I help you with it too, you deserve to have fun too, not just me!"

(Y/n slowly starts gripping the bedsheets, his knuckles turning white)

"O-or maybe we can go out on a nice dinner like we used too? I-I can take care of that s-so you can rest! I haven't seen you dressed up all nice in so long...A-and I haven't shown myself to you either...b-but We can enjoy ourselves there! Just the two of us, no one else!"

"Ann..."

"Maybe we can go to the movies? I remember you taking me to see my favorite on our second date! N-now that I think about it...We haven't had a lot of dates in a while...b-but I can fix that! Whenever and wherever you want! I'll drop everything so that we can spend time together!"

"Ann"

"O-or better yet, We can just stay here! A-and I'll spoil you rotten! You'll never have to work hard ever again! I'll take care of everything for you! All the Kisses, Cuddles, Hugs and Love you want! You'll never even have to leave!...Now that I think about it...if you left the house...other girls will try and take you...they...they'll try to take you from me...those fucking whores...I won't let them...they're not perfect for you...they're not worthy of you...you're mine...you're-"

"ANN FOR FUCK'S SAKE, SHUT UP!!"

(Immediately, Ann stopped talking, looking down at her feet, cursing herself in her head for making her Darling scream at her...she let out a soft whimper as she dared not to look at her love...no matter how much she wanted too...)

(Y/n took a deep breath and looked at her...seeing how suddenly quiet Ann became) "Ann...Look at me..." (Immediately, her eyes met his (E/c) ones...they looked so beautiful...were his eyes always that bright...? Why hadn't she noticed before...? Why hadn't she noticed him before...?)

"Ann...Look...What you did...is something that back in the day...could get you killed...what you did...it broke me..."

(Ann could feel her heart tearing itself apart from hearing him...the memories serving a constant reminder of the mistake she made...)

"B-but Sweetie, I've cha-"

(Y/n glared at her, Making her stop talking)

"Ann...I'm only here because K said she needed to fix up her house for a more "comforting" feeling, whatever that means...Don't think for once I'm here to make amends with you...I know for a fact that if our situation was reversed...you'd be fucking the first Whore that threw themselves at you to get back at me...both male and female..."

(Ann could only keep looking at the ground, her fist clenching so hard, her knuckles turned white...the amount of self hatred in her heart was overfilling inside...)

"Please...just go...let me go back to bed..."

(Y/n) turned his back to her, turning on his side and facing away, Ann merely stood there. Her eyes never once leaving him)

"Ann...you're still here..."

(Ann let out a whimper, her body didn't want to leave...it needed his touch...it needed to feel his body heat...it needed to cuddle and hold him)

"(Y-Y/n)...please...A-at least let me take some of the pain...p-please...I-I don't want to be alone...I-I want to be with you..."

(Y/n's) eye twitched...before giving a sigh)

"You really intend on standing there? Staring at me all night?"

(He didn't need to turn around to know her answer)

"I-If that's what it takes..."

(Y/n) let out a loud groan)

"Why the fuck am I even letting you...? Fine, get in here you cheating bitch..."

(While still hurtful, Ann immediately went under the covers, her arm's instantly wrapping around his body, with hers pressing against his)

"Ann...you're too close..."

"It wasn't right of me to denying you for so long...I need to make it right..."

"And trapping me is your idea of "making it right?"

(Ann softly whimpered, looking down at him. She instantly wanted to shove his face in between her breasts...but the look in his eyes...it wasn't like before...)

"P-please (Y-Y/n)...l-let me make it right...please...be vulnerable with me like before...I swear...I'll die first before ever hurting you again..."

(A sudden chill made (Y/n) shiver slightly, catching Ann's eye. Hearing him let out a soft curse, he rested his head against her breasts)

"I hate you Ann...I wish you would've kept your promised about killing me...at least then...I wouldn't have...had to...go through...this..."

(His voice trailed off as his eyes closed, soft breaths escaping his lips...Ann heard it all...her shaking hands gently stroked his hair...her arms wrapping tighter, holding him even closer to her, her legs tangled with his...she can feel his breath and heartbeat...while hers was pounding in guilt)

'I hate myself too...Every day...every night...every minute...every second...every moment...I wish I could take everything back...To spoil you...to embrace you...to mark you...to love you...I'll earn back your trust (Y/n)...I won't leave you again...I refuse...to be...that useless pers...that mistake ever again...I'll earn back your love...I swear...'

(As her eyes slowly closed, their hearts kept beating, one was beating slightly faster, as if to catch up...the other was steady and slow...as if it was withdrawn...)

(For those wondering where I was...You don't need to wonder or make RIPS or any of those stupid things, I decide when I return, no one else does)