Different Place

"Are you positive you don't need anything (Y/n)? Money's not an issue, I can get you anything you want." The still healing (Y/n) looked at her, taking out one of his earphones and giving her a blank look. "K, There's no need, as I've kept t-telling you for the last 10 minutes, besides, I d-doubt the you now would look at the old you for approval with how you're acting."

K's eyes never left his person the whole time he was talking, after hearing his answer and them leaving the hospital, It was clear that he needed a clean, open place to rest until he fully recovered. Of course, Ann immediately told her love that he was going to rest in her home, that of course, didn't sit well with Kate.

Flashback

Just barely walking out of the Hospital, the two girls could be seen clinging to (Y/n), who seemed to be walking a bit slower than normal, worrying them.

"Darling, You're moving slower than normal, is something still wrong? You're not still are you? You didn't lie to get out of the hospital did you?! No! I won't let you harm yourself any fur-" Her loud rant was cut off, "Calm down Cheater, His body is only just moving after months in the building, it'll take a while for his normal walking speed to return...Right (Y/n)?"

Her body betrayed her words as he felt K's Hands tighten on his arm, letting out a small sigh, "S-She's right Ann, I just need to get back home and sleep..." The mention of her name leaving his lips should've been heavenly...but it carried a weight of...hate...and loss...

'C-calm down...it's only natural that he would say my name that way...w-without any of the warm, loving sound...I hate it...I want to hear him say my name like before...I want to hear his voice talk to me like before...

but both girls immediately looked to him.

"You're coming to OUR home/You're coming to OUR home"

The two girls looked at each other, as if electricity could be seen in the middle of them, Ann starting pulling his right side as K began doing the same on his left.

"He's coming home with me! I know everything about my precious Darling and I know you'll just leave him when he's all better! He'll be Safer and a hell of a lot happier with me!!"

"I'm surprised you're that deluded! He has no fucking reasons to go to that Fuck place you call a house! Just how many orgies did you have when my Life partner was busy fighting for his life?! He'll be more comfortable and reassured with me!! With OUR HOME!!"

Flashback ends

In his thoughts, he failed to notice K's movements, she sat down on the couch next to him...her eyes catching every last little detail of his face, to his soft (H/c) Hair, to his beautiful shining (E/c) Eyes...her heart was pounding in her chest, she felt...butterflies in her stomach...and the burning fuel...of overprotectiveness....

'He's so cute when he's deep in thought...' She looked down at her lap then back at him... 'I want his head on my lap...I want to see him all relaxed and happy while I play with his hair...I want to get closer...' Suddenly, she saw that he was bobbing his head slightly, his eyes were slowly closing and his head leaned into her shoulder. The outside looked calm, but her heart nearly exploded with Joy, being very careful, she gently placed her Partner's head on her lap, looking down and seeing his resting face...she slowly started stroking his hair, making sure to reach to not overdue it...

'....The entire time you were in that Hospital...I thought to myself...what if I hadn't kicked you out...? What if I kept you...all to myself...? You never would've met that useless cheater...you never would've gone through this...My precious (Y/n)...I have alot to make up for huh...?'

She leaned down to him, a red blush showing as she softly planted a kiss on his cheek before resting her forehead against his, closing her eyes as the hand that was stroking her hair now held the back of his head gently and her other hand softly cupped his cheek. Gently rubbing her forehead against his, her heart pounding in her chest, and once again placing a gentle kiss, this time, on the corner of his lips.

"I love you (Y/n) (L/n)...I'm sorry it took me almost losing you...to realize it...Don't worry...You're never going anywhere alone again...you're never going to be alone again...I'll make sure of it...my Precious (Y/n)..."

In a different house, Ann was busy sharpening some...tools that she deemed necessary...Of course they were necessary...She found her last Mistake...and the worst part...he was way closer than she thought...

"I knew it should've handled that fucking pig-shit when he was busy! Damnit! God fucking damnit all to hell!! If that useless fucker thinks he can hurt my beautiful baby, I'm going to make him swallow his own limp filthy-!!" Before she could finish her rant, her eyes looked at the room...where he used to sleep with her...then got tainted...she walked inside, feeling the walls with het hands...her eye twitched in anger and she recoiled her hand in disgust. "Ugh...This room is filthy...No matter what I do to it...it's so fucking filthy...I can't let my Starlight sleep here...it'll ruin his perfect scent..." She went back out, closing the door before sliding down, her hand covering her eyes and her other hand reaching into het pocket, pulling out a small black box...and opening it...

"It's...not uncommon...for the Girl to propose to her Man...especially if that Girl is bat-shit crazy for him...hehehe...I can't wait until you're with me again my love...When you're back here...safe...I can finally get rid of that useless mistake...and that stealing Tramp...and then...it'll be only us...like how it was always meant to be...I know...you'll come back to me...and if not...i-it's okay...It's time I do the heavy lifting right...? I'll take care of everything...for you...my one and only...my Precious (Y/n)...