Night

At night, It's the Earth's way of telling us to go to sleep, there are those who still work at night, but to the rest of the world it's time to close our eyes and rest.  But for this sleep, it focuses on two individuals...two girls...who very clearly need him...their important person to wake up...but the issue is not with him, but with them and the dreams that they will have in this night.  Let's start off with one, one that is too familiar with him...but at the same time backed with so much grief and pain in her heart...you just can't help but wonder what goes on in her head, let's find out.

  Everything was perfect...the Sun was shining...the soft grass underneath our feet...his soft hair...his smooth untouched skin...when his chest Rises and falls whenever he takes a breath... yes...that was him...my love...my darling he looks so beautiful...so precious...and mine...All mine...I softly snaked my hand to his, interlocking our fingers together...I could feel the ring on his wedding finger...no words could describe my happiness...until...

"Get the hint now bitch~?"

No...nonono! That's not me! That's not who I am! 

"Useless Thing, not even worth my time~"

Liar! He is worth my time! He's worth everything!!

"I should've made you watch as they fucked me~"

Shut up!! I didn't want them!! I didn't want their disgusting Dicks!! I'm sorry I said that baby!! I didn't mean it!! I didn't mean any of that!!

"Hmm~ Tell me Bitch, should I let them flood my womb~?  The thought of an actual cock flooding me is a nice thought~~"

NoNoNoNoNoNONONONO!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN ANY OF THOSE FILTHY LIES!!  I SWEAR DARLING!!! I WANT YOU!! I WANT YOU INSIDE ME!! NO ONE ELSE!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO!! I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!!!

"Goodbye Ann...I hope your new Lover's treat you right...You deserve the best..."

W...Where are you going baby...? Goodbye...? N-new lover's...no...nonono...you can't...you can't leave...wait...don't go...please...Please...PLEASE DON'T GO!! DON'T LEAVE ME!! I DON'T WANT ANYONE NEW!! YOU'RE MY LOVER!! MINE!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!! COME BACK!! PLEASE!!

The background changes...and the only thing in front of her...was a bloodied body...She fell on her knees and looked at her hands...blood coated them...and her tears seemed never ending

"No...noNONONOnoNO!!!

"NO!!"

A shaken Ann woke from her Slumber, heavy breathing with sweat on her forehead...she gripped the bed sheets from under her, her eyes red from crying, "Ugh...I hate this room...I hate the smell...I hate it...", She got out of bed, exiting her room before entering a different room...pictures of past memories with her and her Darling covered the walls, all his clothes were folded or ha...held in the closet...she took a deep breath...before frowning once again...

"Ugh...Damnit...the room doesn't smell like him anymore...", she then heard a buzzing, her eye twitched slightly as she reached her hand out, crushing a fly that landed on the wall next to her.  "No filthy thing is allowed in my Beautiful Darling's House..." She looked at the dead fly on hand before rubbing it against her shirt, going to the bed in the room, she fell on top of it...her memories of her recent nightmare reappearing... Shaking her head, her thumb gently rubbed her wedding finger, feeling nothing but skin...the lack of a ring irritated her...

"Soon...I'll be with my beautiful Future Husband...as his loyal, devoted, loving wife...soon...we'll have kids of our own...kids that come from my beautiful love...not those filthy shits...soon...I'll find that pathetic last fucker...and kill him...all for you...my shining starlight..."