Wake

"At least let me come with you the fir-"

"No Ann, I don't need you constantly watching me"

(Y/n), still in the process of healing, gently slipped on his shoes, before slowly getting up from the couch, feeling Ann's watchful eyes entirely on him, making him sigh, "Ann, I don't ne-Actually, I don't want your eyes on me, Just drop it and leave me be"

Ann softly looked down at her feet, her fingers softly rubbing against each other before looking back at him

"B-but Hon-"

She couldn't even finish, she found her throat currently being held tightly, her back against the wall in the house, her eyes darted to him...her (Y/n)...currently choking her...

"Ann...don't think that ANYTHING you do will get me to go back to that Worthless Cuck I was before...That "Innocent, Sweet, Kind" boy is dead...he died the very second you decided an orgy of Dicks was worth the consequences...that hurting m-...Hurting him was the right thing to do...IT.WASN'T."

Ann could hear the pure Anger coming from his voice...even with the air escaping her lungs...she didn't resist...she only listened...her eyes starting tearing up with tears. Her hand slowly tried to reach him, only to stop when he tightened his grip on her throat

"This is all your fault Ann...I'm like this because of you...I BECAME BROKEN!! ALL BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T KEEP IT IN YOUR GODDAMN PANTS!! I BECAME A FUCKING DISGRACE!! ALL BECAUSE YOU BETRAYED ME!! YOU HURT ME!! YOU LIED TO ME!!

Ann couldn't do anything...and she didn't think she had the right too...he wasn't wrong...not one bit...

He let go of her throat, letting her finally take a breath before she felt the wind passing next to her...He just punched the wall before her...his fist next to her head, against the wall...he punched the wall again...

USELESS CUM DROWNING TRAMP!!

And again...

YOU PATHETIC SEX ADDIC!!

And again...

COCK LOVING CONDUM BREAKING MISTAKE!!

And again...

YOU DICK SUCKING WHORE EATING ACCIDENT!!!

And again...

YOU MIGHT AS WELL OF KILLED ME THAT DAY!!! I SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOU MYSELF FOR WHAT YOU DID!!! BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FUCKING FACT THAT YOU WOULD'VE KILLED ME WITH A FILTHY SMILE ON YOUR DISFIGURED FACE IF OUR POSITIONS WERE REVERSED!!!

Finally...he stopped...taking deep breaths, he looked at his knuckles...red... Clenching his teeth, he looked back at the cheating-

"What the hell are you-"

She's already trying to bandage the bloodied hand, despite his refusal

"I don't need your-"

"PLEASE!!"

Her sudden cry caught him off guard...he slowly looked at her...seeing her looking straight at him, her eyes red from tears, her neck showing where his hand was.

"L-Let me make it better...I-I have so so much to make up for...a-all those times I-I didn't protect you when you got injured...a-all those times I didn't treat your wounds w-when I shouldn't even have let that injury happen...so please...PLEASE...I don't care how long it takes...Hate me until the end of time, Hurt me as much as it takes...Kill me if it'll release your pain...Just...Please...I can't lose you again...I won't...so please...let me do what I should've been doing before...please..."

Furious, he was about to tell her to stop touching h-...hmm...

With a begrudging Sigh, he sat back down, watching her treat the injury on his knuckles, her eyes focused on my hand...

"I hate you Ann..."

"...I hate me too D...(Y/n)...but I'm serious...no matter how long...I will make it right...I swear it..."

Another sigh escapes his lips

"Just get it over with, K's expecting me back"

This causes Ann's eyes to turn grey...Jealousy

"Stay-"

"Finish that sentence and I'll make sure you pay for it..."

Ann kept quiet...

(Not my best one, Currently tired off my mind, but Still more coming, soon-ish, actually, soon)