Up

up....

ke  p

Wak up

Wake up

Wake Up....

WAKE UP!!!!

(With a gasp, eyes were open, both bodies previously lying on the ground shot up, taking an immediate look around their surroundings, seeing themselves shut in a worn down room, two doors in front of them, both locked, they kept looking...until they saw each other)

"YOU?!/YOU?!" Both Ann and K shouted

"What the actual fuck are you doing here miss failure?" Ann rudely asked, crossing her arms, "I thought you'd be too busy failing to be there for my Sweetheart to waste your precious time where my Darling and I were going"

"Watch your tongue you STD Spreader" K viciously bit back at her, "You don't have the right to talk about MY eternal partner.  Especially with that Dick loving, free use hole you call a mouth"

Both girls stared Daggers at each other, their mutual hate for each other growing by the minute...until they realized by looking around more...

"Wait/wait..."

"WHERE'S MY DARLING/PARTNER?!?!"

Both frantically scoured the room they were in, again and again...no one else was there but them...

Ann was pulling her hair in panic, her thoughts immediately beating down at her with no remorse, 'You did this, this is all your fault, you promised to protect him, you failed again, you shouldn't have let him leave, this is all your fault, you don't deserve him'

K was in a similar situation, her mind coming up with every possible reason as to why/how she came here, along with what became of her eternal partner, 'All that intelligence and you couldn't stop this, this is all your fault, you let your guard down, he was sitting next to you on the couch, you were stroking his hair, you let something knock you out, How could you let this happen to him?'

Suddenly, a static noise could be heard, catching both of their attentions, they turned their heads and saw in the corner of the room, a little television set, and what showed was the silhouette of a person wearing a hoodie, covering their face.  The person was looking down, before slowly moving their head up to the camera, their face still obscured, but they could vaguely see their eyes...emotionless...tired...

"Hello Ann Shine & Katy Brite...you don't know me, but I know you...I want to play a game...

Both girls looked at the TV in shock, especially K, as she heard her real name being called.

'How...how does the kidnapper know my name? The only one who truly knows is-'

Her thoughts were interrupted

You see...love is an enigma in and of itself...when you think about it, you want it...you crave for it...you seek to make it your own...and you feel accomplished when you achieve it...you feel complete...

The screen flashed photos of them and...him...Each screen flash had a photo of one of them and (Y/n)...how he smiled brightly at each one...how in one picture, Ann was hugging him from behind in a park...and the other, K was enjoying a piece of (Y/n's) baked cake that he made for her...each one making both girls relive their happy moments...

...but when you finally have it...you become dismissive of it...you become bored of it...and you abandon it...leave it to die...

The screens changed....Ann shouting at (Y/n)...beating and happily cheating on him...

K...purposely ignoring and belittling him...satisfyingly kicking him out...

Their hearts clenched in their chests...all mistakes...all choices that should've never even entered their minds...but they did...

...You two claim to be on different sides...yet you share one disgusting truth...

Another flash...showing (Y/n) in the hospital bed...unconscious and not moving...

Ann's hand began reaching to the television, her eyes already watering from the self hatred and guilt in her...

...choosing to leave behind a person who devoted their life to you...willingly letting your gift collect dust and rot away while you leave it all on its lonesome...you couldn't begin to fathom the amount of pain your actions can do to a person like that...

K was next...her eyes beginning to tear...she wanted to leave...to go back home...to be with her partner...to fix her mistake...to make everything how it should've been...

Normally this is resolved on its own...but it will not end like that...no...you both will need to truly face your demons...

When the television said that, the lights in the room flickered on

When this tape ends, the two doors in front of you will open, one for each of you...

Both girls looked at the doors in front of them...

...Face the consequences of your actions...and know exactly what you have thrown away...and want so desperately back that you kill, rummage and pull apart everything in your path to get it...and if you want to see your "lover" again...You will have to get even more desperate...

The final picture on the television was actually a short video of him...and what he said...shook them to their core...

"Ann/Kate...Even if I know I might be a temporary thing to you...I hope I can least make our time together the most enjoyable for you...I love you with all my heart...never forget that..."

The television turned off and the doors slowly creaked open...both Ann and K were stuck in place...

Ann grabbed her chest, her pain and guilt erupting inside her heart as she struggled to keep herself standing, her nails started clawing through her shirt, she couldn't feel the scratch marks she was leaving on herself...all that was in her head was him...her (Y/n)...her precious Darling...all hers...all hers...

Kate's logical brain couldn't stop the pounding sense of dread flowing in her...she was clutching her hair with one hand and making a fist on the other...both were drawing blood, but she couldn't feel it...like Ann, only he was in her thoughts...how badly she messed up...how he was in this mess because of her...how she should've been selfish and kept him...never letting him go...never...never let him go...ever again...

It took both girls a good minute to calm down as they both walked through their own doors...they only had one thing in their heads and one thing alone...

'I'm coming my Darling/Partner...I won't leave you ever again...nor...will you...leave me...'