🍒Ha loser!🌿

Dreamy🌿

It fells so good the fact that they call me theres.. and there protective as fuck about me.. Fundy and Punz are littarly looking at the nurse with the malice.. the nurse relaize who my boyfriends are... 'Dream? You are dating the bad news tiro?' The nurse questioned.

'It's not like I've thrown soccer balls and other bullshit.. but yes' I say proudly.

'Mmm me and your other boyfriends have done worst baby' Sapnap said 'there's a reason we're named the things we are in classes'.

'I know how you think I got fucking loki?' I said slightly annoyed.

I hate nicknames.. well I never minded these three calling me nicknames but anyone else.. I wanted them gone.

Fundy rubbed his hand across there choker they put on me 'did you not see his necklace he's sporting' Fundy questioned looking annoyed at the nurse.

'I thought he just some how got it to scare everyone Honstly didn't think he'd go for the unreasonable trio' the nurse said.

I roll me eyes as Punz handed to Sapnap.. who just gladly held me closley I attached right onto him hiding in his neck peering out. He chuckled softly 'our little crafty cuddle bug' He said softly. 'You look amazing'.

Punz and Fundy leaned up 'we aren't leaveing him, so a he comes with us or b we all stays' Punz spat.

The teacher arugged and advently I started to soft kiss Saps neck 'go right ahead baby' he said softly.

And you bet that's what I got right on doing his neck soon and a lovely art project on it my other boyfriends were smiling softly at this. Soon they got pissed and off we went outside for lunch. I was littarly glued to Fundys lap now.. they were taking turns feeding me like a little baby, as I am to them.. annoyce walks by with mama dearest... she seems annoyed with the fact Fundys just holding me and oh.. I'm not holding her stupid son!. Well sucks to suck loser!.

-
Gogy🌿

Why must the boy I love alot like the unreasonable tiro.. like how is that fair? We've been friends for 4 years.. but yet he wants the boys you find in fucking detention 24/7.. well makes since pepole have called Dream loki for a very long time.. and he seems to like to throw soccer balls at me and my sister. Maybe that his way of flirting with me?! His call for help like he doesn't want them.. (keep telling yourself those lies buddy).

I look over and his busy marking Fundys neck.. Sapnap seems to have marks to.. anyways we have to go to the office appart someone beat up my sister.

We get there and she looks like she died and re-rose out of the ground. 'What the hell happend?' My mom hissed.

'My crush and Blazikin happend.... there gay and so..' my sister said (she said the story but we know it lol).

'I want them suspended'my mom arugged with the principle

🍒Oh no we got KAREN🌿