||6||

She faced her head towards me and ambled towards me as she clutched her uttriya which was encompassing her wrist while proceeding towards me. She walks with royal dignity when her eyes are spranged with choler. My paw was locked in the chamber of her hand as she tugged me along with her till the palace. Her steps were seized in the mid-way to the palace. She pulled me up--gripping me in her arms. Her eyebrows which were curved in a scowl were relaxed as her hands fondled my forehead. Her blistering eyes reflected an adequate concern as she scanned my body throughly to pull out for any scratches.

"Couldn't you say no when he kept forward a deal like this? If the arrow would had been tilted in a slight angle in targeting, it would have periced your tender body. You were successful in dragging a real sword from it's sheath which is prohibited but was possible due to your stubborn nature doesn't signify that you excelled in it to bear such a harsh blow!" Her tongue was chanting the darts of fury yet her humble eyes were displaying vigilance.

I clasped my smile tight in the room of my mind by examining the double shades of my mother. I furrowed my eyebrows as I uprooted my head down, towards the ground which displayed my guilt. I pressed my ear tips and plastered a defrosting look. My mother attempted her best to maintain the same standard of cold nature but failed miserably. She was a queen in making in the royal court but she was a pretty good friend and simple natured woman for me.

I quickly shredded the expression of twinkle and draped a grin of greif and disappointment but to my amusement my mother gasped in disorientation as gloomy and strained clouds hovered her face.

"What's this wound?" She persisted a question while brushing over the white cloth which draped my wound and I hissed in a low voice.

I opened my mouth for justification but a cunning plan brewed in my mind. I giggled in delight as my creepy idea rolled out my tongue in an exaggerating way. She's still lingered to my decision of practicing sword. It was probably a wooden sword yet due to the push of my curiosity, I tried to grab a real one which is acknowledged by māṭa yet she isn't aware of the the slash which was the consequence of my impulsive act.

"Māṭa, I had it in the verandah of pitr̥ṣvēśa's cottage." I wrenched the truth according to the heat of the situation.

My statement was perfectly authentic. I had it with me when I was in her whare but I acquired it yesterday in the sword arena. The wound can't be healed in a mere day. The trait of mishandling the words of mine was well acknowledged by my mother but the present waves of affection and concern dumped her rational and logical side.

 The trait of mishandling the words of mine was well acknowledged by my mother but the present waves of affection and concern dumped her rational and logical side