||13||

I changed the folklore a bit ! :) A/N- don't ever try to compare this book with the authentic books of Mahabharat or any sort of folklore! The base, means their haran is taken as its without any changes, but the sequence of haran is changed.

I sat with my eyes blinking. What had just happened? They say the positive vibes attract the sight of negative souls. The pleasent spring of Dvāraka has attracted the evil sight of Shakuni and Duryodhana. This is a big headache for me now! Already they are rumors that he's going to keep his son's and my marriage proposal in front of my father.

I drag myself towards the whare of pitr̥ṣvēśa. "Pitr̥ṣvēśa." I call softly.

She tilts her head towards me and smiles " come, vatsu." I proceed towards her.

" Subhadra amma. I need to say you something." I embrace her tightly.

Beads of worry can be seen across her forehead.

"Sashirekha, what happened dear?"

I release my sobs. " Amma, I love him. Today Krishna baba spoke as a over protective father. I don't know whether he loves me or not and the arrival of Duryodhana here isn't at all a good sign. I can sense it."

She caresses my hair. "What him, if I used to be in his place, I can never think of saying yes. Jyestha bhrāta wondered if he has committed any mistake by marrying me to Arya. Will he accept for his own daughter? "

She carves a smile. "Don't worry."

How the hell can't i not be worried? What if the rumors shall end up flipping into a perfect reality the next second? What's happening to everyone present here? Why are they acting like my rivals.

"Amma, the rumors--what if he has really got the proposal of Lakshman kumara's and my marriage?" I question directly.

She smacks my head.

"Say me a reason why your parents would accept that? Did you understand them upto this extent?"

Why is she shouting at me now? He has the title of crown prince.

"If pandavas were silent that day. Even kauravas were. Angaraja Karna had advised his friend to disrobe a women in front of the court members. Your father is pretty angry on Pandavas for being silent what about the kauravas? Would your mother prefer you to be in a rotten environment like that? The Kuru clan can't be trusted in terms of women's safety for now "

She's right and we don't even know whether that Lakshman is a perfect guy or any spoilt brat, the environment he grew might have influenced him probably. What do I except from GandharNaresha? It can be his plot for getting the support of Yadavas. My parents aren't a fool to believe whatever he says.