||19||

Parikshit sighed and slammed the book. Satyapriya inclined head with a thud on her brother's shoulders.

"Not a page more. The catastrophic phase of the whole Aryavarta is known." Parikshit huffed and flipped the book on couch.

Satyapriya smacked her brother's forehead. "What about the others pages? Will be known what happened during our birth." She flicked her hair.

Parikshit twisted her cheeks and carved a sarcastic smile.

"Oh my innocent sister, why don't you accept that I am their favourite? For your sake, I shall resume."

He opened a random page.

"Sashi, Sashi!"

He yells as if some cyclone had hit the city. Ouf! He doesn't even let me converse with my jyesthā properly.

"Will meet tomorrow, Charu jyesthā."

Have a glance, maids are all set to serve the sizzling delicacies but he? Muttering like a tadpole.

"Yes? What happened?"

He gives me an don't you know look. Next second, he spats out in annoyment.

"I am alive here. I come all tired and you didn't even cared to serve me!" He complains.

Is he a kid now?

"Aren't maids available? I am talking with my sister!"

He frowns.

"Now you had ample of time with her, right? Now even consider me! Serve me, no!"

He pulls me and adjusts me in the chair.

"What is this ?"

"Huh? Don't you know? Patnidharma!"

I block my ears.

"Why are you shouting now!" I yell back.

He huffs and puffs. I press my mangalsutra against my eyes as the act of repentance.

"Hari, Hari. Forgive me to yell on my husband."

She added "And wrap your works as soon as possible Indraprastha yuvraja! You should even feed me as I would apply mehandi at night."

He gasps and nods in a no.

"Who will take care of Parikshit?"

Didn't he listen properly?

"What are you there for? Catching fishes?"

"For acquiring the respect of a husband!"

He huffs. Why is he looking cute at a sudden to my eyes? My cursed eyes! Ouf!

I stuff the food into his mouth. He nibbles my finger. I tighten my lips.

"Shush! Like a kid."

He chuckles and coughs out. I caress his spine and ruffle his hair.