||17||

Svami's lower lip glided out as his eyeballs rotated. He banged his clenched fist on the table, dropping the garland of lilies. His facial expressions crumbled at me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Fine! I will explain to my biological activities to perform accordinly to my husband's mood. Okay?"

My hands travell to the either side of my waist. He gritted his teeth at the rigid assertion.

"Did I say anything that you are being so mean to me?!"

I gasped at his questions. His actions were adequate enough to inscribe his words.

"My lord, actions speak!"

"You just over burden your brain by overthinking!" He accused.

The verbal sparks ignited a war of words between us. No! Like what did he mean to converse? Who's overthinking here? He just pulls the concealed dark phase of mine by his logicless words.

"You don't know the pain of newly wedded man who's jammed in this situation!" Abhimanyu gritted his teeth.

I wished to smash his head at the impulsive words, though I controlled my urge to engage in a physical quarrel. I huffed.

"As if I am not a new bride! Won't I have any cravings or what?!" I pointed at his displeasure.

He chuckles. Am I featuring any traits of a joker, here that a chuckle eludes his lips. Wait, his chuckles slowly take a form of maniacal laugh. Hey Narayana, what got into my husband?

"Svami?" I gobbled at his weird behaviour. He gasps for breath and attempts to cease his clot actions. But where does the stupidity vanishes? He resumes.

"The one who comprises proper sensory organs are compelled to have cravings, how come you have?Wait, one more mind-blowing news! You even got a brain! No, no this can't happen! My wife can't possess a brain at a sudden! You are you! You imposter!" He tugs my cheeks acrimoniously as if pulling my mask.

I plaster an expressionless face at his abusing. Yes, it's a critical abusement!

"Actually it's ladies wing! Who permitted you to enter here?" I fling the pillow and blanket against his face and hop up on the bed.

He clenches his jaw "Now I can't even see my wife! I sometimes wonder whether you are daughter of my matr̥vya or he adopted you!?

"For your face, even a peahean won't fall for you, but I loved you! Have some respect towards me who spoiled her life by going against her mother's wish for marrying a weird breed who's face is a cross of monkey and tadpole!"

His colours faded away.

"And your face! It looks like a cross of milk and serpent!"

"Lord of frogs!" I taunt!

"Princess of serpents!" He hisses! "Ladies of Aryavarta are behind and you are addressing me as a frog?!"