||20||

Satyapriya grabbed the memoir from her elder brother's hands. She fluffed her cheeks and flipped the pages.

"What are you doing?" He patted her forehead.

"Let me roll the pages to my birth!"

Parikshit facepalmed at his sister's immature side and let the book rest in her hands.

She rolled it at a great speed, landing at a few eye catching words.

What do I want more than this? It was yesterday when I was a princess of a kingdom and today, the mother of two grown up young adults who are namesake adults. From a princess to the rajamata of Aryavarta? The day of Parikshit's coronation.

I set the hairs of Parikshit which are all messed up.

"Elegant he looks." Svami whispers.

"And how do I look?"

This girl can't digest if her brother is praised by anyone of us.

"Beautiful like an Apsara."

Satyapriya grins and leans to his shoulder.

These kids of this generation are just not on land. They quarrel like no tomorrow and if someone tries to fix it, they become wolves.

"Your father wished to see you as empress of Indraprastha but yeah, his wish couldn't be fulfilled but he's seeing his daughter as the queen mother today." He nudges me.

I giggle. Of course, how can I forget his words that day? A typical father.

"Our children grew within the blink of an eye, right?" He questions.

I agree. It was yesterday when they both were quarreling for toys and stuff. Neverthless, they do it, though.

"A few months, that's all. Satyapriya would be shifting to her in laws." I sighed at the future.

"Huh? You gone mad? Dristhadeva is gonna stay here!"

Oh my--he will surely oppose for this marriage, now. Who said him to fix the alliance, then.

"Now you children, off to your duties! And you Parikshit, I have given some work to you, right? We still have one hour for your coronation, till then you are the prince."

Why is he mad at a sudden? They both sneak off at the word duties. This girl have took all the decorations on her shoulders.

"What happened?"

He nods in a no "Nothing."

He forwards his palms, displaying a chain. The peacock pendant.

"Remember this?"

How is it possible, I have this pendant clinging to my cleavage, at present.