|| 18||

"Ah!" He sheriks at the harsh blow.

I giggle and brush my palm over his chest. His palm travelled into my hairs, fondling them. My leaf was resting on his chest, listening to the rhythmic contractions and relaxation of his heart, I snuggle deep into his chest.

"This much love?" He lifts his eyebrows.

"My husband, my property, my wish!" I repeat my signature line.

"Because, after few months, my love shall fade away." I pout and turn my face away.

He reciprocates a questioning look, he pulls my chin up, with the help of his curved index finger.

"How did this weird thought got into you, dear?"

I settle myself on bed. "Why not? Maata was saying that when pita got to know about me, he was just clinging to my mother's womb! His whole attention shifted towards me when I was a newborn it seems! Same applies with Kanishtha maata Satya and Rukmini!" I whine.

He drapes his face with his palm.

"If you would be carrying my beautiful daughter, then it would happen." She smacks my forehead.

I gasp. My colours fade away. Before I huff and puff, I place his hand Om my womb.

"Your to be son or daughter." I mumble in agony.

Well, this agony is a mixture of a grey shade. He flap his eyelashes for a minute.

His lips slightly as his pulse beats rapidly. His eyebrows twitch as he gazed into my eyes for confirmation. A smile encarves on my face, revealing a yes. Next second, I could feel his warm embrace. He brushes his lips in my hairs.

"Who reveals this extra good news in this way." He smacks my back head.

I push him backwards and turn my face away.

"See, from now you are loving this kid like anything! What about after birth!? "

He tilts his neck towards the ceiling with his thumb glued to his cheek while his index finger has been resting beneath his chin.

"First me and my daughter will throw you out of room then---"

Insecurities buldged my heart. I roll myself into the comfort of duvet and shift my side.

"Oyy." He grabs me by my waist and drags closer to him.

I try to escape his grip but his hands locks my waist.

"I love you more than her." He pulls my nose.

"Truth?" I frown.