||11||

"Oh Raghunandana, I am devoted towards you from my heart and soul, how can I live amdist luxuries when you shall be stumbling at your way in the forest for food?"

I twitched my eyebrows and faced in a opposite direction from Abhimanyu while pressing my one paw to the pillar with my other palm clutching my uttarīya--just below my cleavage. Trust me, I am totally unaware from the fact of how come the authentic tears are flowing like a stream down my slidy eyelashes. I am just imagining my position if I have to be far from my home. It's working !I glanced at my brother who blinked his eyes and reflected a huge beam of grin.

My eartips stiffened as I perceived the nearing footprints of Abhimanyu. He locks me on the either side in the chamber of his palms as he leaned them against my shoulders and swung me towards him.

"The journey isn't bed of roses. I promised in the name of holy fire to keep my wife happy and prosperous. Didn't I? "

He actually by hearted it but conveying too nicely.

Oh no, I am dipped into the character totally, that grief and sorrow were bulging out at the words of Abhimanyu. I nodded negatively as I glanced upto his eyes.

"Didn't I take the vow of following my husband wherever he goes? Didn't I take the oath to share his grief whether I can share his happiness or not? You can't compell me to not perform my duties, Raghuveer."

He sticks his eyelashes to one other for few moments and unlatches them.

"Fine."

My pitāmahi appreciates the stage-plays artists who just peep deep into the deepest corner of the character's soul for the sake. I tie his hair neatly and dive my fingers through his hair, estrangling his rough hair. Ah! Doest he not combs his hair or what? And why did Seeta had to do this? Hmph!

The next scene contains the entry of Lakśama and Ūrmiḷa. It was all planned by pitāmahi! She says Śri Rāmānavami doesn't mean everything should revolve around Rāmā and Sita, what about the woman who struggled in silence? I stole this sentence from jyesthā. We both happily sprint away from the scene as my brother, Oops! Lakśama and Ūrmiḷa come into picture.

Bhārgavi provided a testimony of being a great actress. She enacted through her eyes! Her eyes themselves described hues of different emotions. Sorrow, grief, pride accompanied by the burden of responsibility and what not?  It had pricked my pitāmahi hard when she lended my brother his bow. I could sense the changing expressions of my grandmother.

She spoke a line " My responsibility hinders me in order to accompany you but I can't spend my life in luxuries when you would be walking in forest but yet the same time, I am not gonna retire to any forest till you return."

She even mentioned about Urmila  saying 'More often isn't mentioned regarding Ūrmiḷa's sorrow but yes, I don't know why but I am able to taste her loneliness and silence.' They both had an eye conversation before the commencement of the further scenario where he would be with me and svāmi---tch, I mean Abhi. This role play! The saline screen of tears blurring the vision of Rāni Kauśalya pulled me back to the scene where jyesthā held me tight in her embrace during the farewell ritual of Seeta aka me. I developed hatred towards the vicious and cunning behaviour of Mantara! Boost your energy Vatsu! You are gonna be the cyosure of the next scene. I had to address the name Raghuraayi with my whole force in a harsh scream at the arrogant laughter of Rāvana before the abduction. What was the necessity for Seeta to cross the Lakśamanarēkha?