Academy of Elements: Fire (The Rewrite)

When Jaxon Hill discovers a mysterious power lurking in his veins, he is sent to Flarea Estora: The Academy of Elements, where he is forced into a wondrous, dark, and complex magical society. But darkness is rising, and when a strange marking appears on Jaxon's arm, along with five other students, they are faced with a dark truth. They have been claimed by an ancient power to fight in a war that has stretched throughout history. Now Jaxon must train to face this ever-looming threat because nobody is safe when the embers of darkness stir. 

In this rewritten and reworked edition of the Wattpad Original: Academy of Elements: Fire, "An Ember in the Ashes" meets "Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe", in a heartbreaking, dramatic, and powerful novel!

THE WATTPAD ORIGINAL NOVEL RETURNS, REWRITTEN!

Throughout the years I have written here on Wattpad, I have been met with the wonderful support of the community. Six years ago, I started writing a book that would change my life, Academy of Elements: Fire. At the time, I was only twelve years old, and now I am eighteen. Throughout the years the series has progressed to span three books and has captured the imagination of thousands, and in that time I have grown and matured in my writing and in the stories I wish to tell.

A few years ago I set out to rewrite Academy of Elements: Fire, to create a better-crafted story that would be strong enough to publish, and while that goal has not been met, I've decided it is time to share this new version of the story with all of you. I hope that you will read this new version of AEF as if it is your first time reading the story. I hope you turn the pages the same way you have turned the original. And I hope you fall in love with the characters (some familiar, some not) the same way you have throughout the series. 

Without further ado, I'm ecstatic to announce Academy of Elements: Fire (The Rewrite) is now available to read on my profile! 

Thank you for your endless support,

~ Teagan Thomson