Chapter 25: Downfall

Another long week passed which consisted of me lying in bed getting up only to feed Remy and to eat from the kitchen. Finally it was January 4th finally came bring the return of everyone. I had gotten out of bed and was sitting in the living room with Remy when James, Elise, and Sarah bombarded into the dorms.
"Jaxon!" Elise greeted. She ran up to me and gave me a hug sending a small smile creeping across my face. "How are you?"
"Good." I lied.
"Who's this?" James questioned pointing at Remy.
"Some guy named Alexander gave it to me for Christmas." I explained.
"Cool." Sarah replied.
We talked about our Christmas's for a few hours and a fraction of light appeared in the darkness.
-
A month passed and I had finally accepted that I was depressed. Everything was decent, like the calm in-between the waves of the storm. It wasn't till April that things became worse than I though possible.
-
I was walking across the grass to the dorms with my hood over my face (my new "style" or so Elise said) when I got the notifications.
Unknown#: What's wrong with you? Killing an innocent girl. You and your family deserve to die
265-7278: Kill yourself
366-2617: Kill your self you are danger to everyone
Unknown#: No wonder your parents left you here, you freak
My heart sank. The small sliver of light in my heart was filled with the over powering darkness.
I ran into my room slamming my door shut. Why? Why did people do this to me? How did they know about my parents?
As I sat on my bed I made up my mind. I was sick of this life. I just wanted to curl up in a ball in a corner and live there for the rest of my life.
With my heart made up I stormed out of the dorms. I stormed into the school and into the office. The secretary looked at me with a questioning glance. I spotted a maintenance ladder to the roof and ran for it.
"Hey!" The secretary yelled at me.
Large stones grew from the ground blocking my path. Without thinking I blasted Ice at her sending her spiralling into the wall. I fought a glance of Ella's shocked face before I turned back, hopped over the rocks, and climbed up the ladder.
My heart thumped in my ears; I was doing this. I finally came to a small platform with old iron doors leading to the roof. With my powers I slashed at them sending them flying open. I stormed over to the glass part of the roof and stood on it. Looking three stories down. My mind was made up.
"Jaxon!" I heard a familiar voice yell.
I turned around and saw Ella staring at me.
"Don't do it!" She begged.
"It's to late." I responded. "I made up my mind. I killed someone! I'm a murderer."
Thick dark clouds started brewing over head and hard rain splashed against the glass. The wind was blowing crazy hard blowing Ella's hair dramatically.
I looked down over the grounds of the schools for the last time. Half of the school was watching me on the roof including Aira, Denen, Haley, and Brennen. I heard footsteps. I turned around to see Ella's face inches away from mine.
"For me... Please." She screamed over the wind. A large body of pitch darkness appeared from out of nowhere with glowing red eyes.
"Fine." I agreed.
Ella forcefully kissed my lips like she had done a few times before. I felt the bond I felt when I kissed her at the ice dorms; and I knew that I had been wrong. People did care about me.
Ask kissed back I heard a screams and the glass ceiling gave way sending Ella and I falling; the air prickling at our skin.
-----------------------------------