Chapter 17: Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

"What were you thinking!" Screeched are bitchy vies-principle Mrs. Corein.
We all bowed our heads.
"There could have been some sort of animal out there and it could have killed you! And worse you disobeyed the school rules!" She screamed, probably waking up half of Canada. "Two weeks of detention! You will be cleaning the cafeteria!"
"But Pixies clean the cafeteria." Scarlet spoke while she pushed her strawberry blonde hair out of her face.
"Not for the next two weeks they don't!" Corein yelled, now waking up half of North America.
"But..." Denen stuttered.
"No buts!" She screamed waking up half of the world. "You begin tomorrow!"
————————————————————————————————————
The next week went by fast. The cafeteria was a very laborious task but Mrs. Corein didn't care.
Soon it was exams week. With everything with the Gifted Six, detention, Ella, Rose, Brennen, and everything I really hadn't had time to study. It was while I was in the study hall doing the Magic History test that I wish I had.

What was the year the end of the goblin and dwarves war end?
I scribbled down a random date; 1789.

Why did the goblin and dwarves war end?
It was then that I gained my hatred for exams... and the Goblin and Dwarvern war.
—————————––———————————––———————————––——————
The first day it snowed was four days before the winter break. I awoke to see snow laying across the ground.
"Snow!" I yelled throughout the dorms.
I grabbed the winter version of the school uniform which consisted of a warm navy blue sweater with dark read lining with a AE logo, and some warm waterproof sweat pants. Running around my room I found some gloves and met everyone outside.

Elise and I were out first then James and finally Sarah.
"I'm excited to see what we can do with snow!" Squealed Sarah when she finally came out.
We all agreed.
I raised my hands and snow started following my hands. Snow seamed to be harder to control then Ice, probably because it made of a mix of Water and Ice.
Swirling the snow around I created a tornado and sent it shooting a James. James spun around in it and then it dissipated and James was revealed covered in snow. He stud up and declared: "Snowball fight!"

Elise and I were on a team and Sarah and James were on a team. We played for an hour or so, Rose, Brennen, Haley, And Aira all joined us. Rose and Aira joined my team and Haley and Brennen joined James's. Finally after about two hours James team finally won.
All eight of us trudged through the snow to the school and walked into the cafeteria. On the Lunch Board it said that school was canceled and that Fire Glasses would be being sold for four bronze coins. I grabbed some Rice Pudding  and some hot chocolate and sat down at me and my friends usual conjoined table.
Ella and her friends joined us along with Denen.

"I hate snow!" Complained Ella.
"I hate you!" Elise joked.
"It's so cold, and such a pain!" Ella continued, now quit a few people were staring at us. "Uh!"
"Wow..." I said speechlessly. "Fire girls are very bitchy in the snow."
I guess it made since, because Fire was very hard to light in the snow so it made it harder to wield.
Quickly, we all finished our breakfast's and then ran out side.
"Hey Jaxon!" Rose called.
"Yeah?" I questioned.
"Let's make some more snow!"
Rose started twirling her hands around. A thick blanket of water overlapped us all where we were playing. I dropped the temperature by ten degrees, so it was -10 and created some ice crystals, and then he snow fell down onto the ground, making the many layers of snow thicker.

Aira left us when another Air boy walked over, and then the we all decided to go to the café.

We entered the café and sat down at our regular table by the window.

A waiter walked up to us and told us the winter specials.

"The Winter specials for drinks is a Peppermint Mocha with Whipping cream, and for snacks, its a Peppermint Paddies Muffin." Said the waiter.

Everyone ordered the specials and we all ate in silence.

"Our any of you going to the dance?" Denen asked.

"I may..." I told him.

"Same." Ella and Brennen added.

"What about you and Aira Haley?" I questioned.

"Well Aira's going with her boy friend Caleb, and I'm going with my boyfriend Cole." She answered.

After the discussion of the dance one by one we all left till it was just Rose and I sitting there awkwardly.

"Do you still like me Rose?" I asked.

Rose thought for a second. "N-No." She told me. "I think I like an Air boy."

"Good, cause I just want to be friends." I smiled.

___________________________________________________________________________________

It was later that night I got the email from my parents.

Dear Jaxon:

Your father and I will be going to Paris this Christmas, we hope you are not sad about this. Unfortunately it is to much money for 3 so you do not have a ticket, therefor you will be staying at your new school. We are very happy for you to have one of the highest IQ's of all time and wish you luck. ~ Mom <3

A tear fell down my cheek. How could they just say that they were going to Paris and leave me here at the Academy. That night two things happened. I sobbed myself to sleep and I gained a hatred for my parents.
——————————–————————————————————––—––—–––––––––––––––