Chapter 14: Break up, Make up, Confess up

It was about four o' clock when the power went out. We got kicked out of the cafe and sent back to the dorms.

We ran all the way back to my dorm the storm was now a super storm with gale force wins blew at the windows pains. As everyone sat around the fireplace (which concluded of James, Elise, Sarah, Aira, Denen, Haley, and I) James gave Denen the death stare as he and Sarah held hands.

All of us jumped when we heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened the door. Harry burst into the dorms.

"Hi Harry." I said while trying to close the door.

"Hi." He answered as he took of his drenched raincoat. "I just came by to say that if the power is still out tomorrow there will be no school."

"Oh, ok." I replied.

"Your training for the Gifted Six however won't be canceled." He whispered.

What! How many people knew about the Gifted Six?

"Don't worry." He assured me. "Only the heads know."

"Ok, anything else?" I asked politely.

"No. Good Night. Oh! If any other people who aren't Ice Elemental's are here they will have to stay here for the night." Harry explained. With that he brushed his light brown hair out of his face grabbed his raincoat and left entering into the howling wind.

I walked into the main room, they had pulled out a game of Would you Dare. It was a game where you picked up a card and had to either answer a truth or dare question or a would you rather question.

"Good News and Bad News!" I said.

"Bad Ne-" Haley said but was interrupted by the lights turning out.

"Well theirs' the bad news." I told everyone. "The storm is so bad that everyone is ordered to stay inside."

"And the good news?" Denen asked.

"School may be cancelled tomorrow!" I answered.

Everyone said "Yay!" Except for Elise who said; "What!?"

We all turned our heads towards Elise.

"First off no i did not say "No" about school being cancelled, I'm not that much of a nerd." She said. "What i said "What" about is that the school and dorms are powered by Lightning Elemental's which means that this can't be a normal storm. The strongest kind of energy we can use is that of a Lightning. The only storm known in history that could cause something as powerful as Lightning generators to turn off is Darkness's Storm."

As soon as she said Darkness Denen, Haley, Aira, and I all looked at each other.

"Elise..." I questioned. "What does Darkness's Storm mean?"

"It means that he is gaining power, and he is almost fully recovered." She said worriedly.

The lights turned on. I looked at Denen. He was pale, he must have bean so worried about Darkness he had caused the lights to go on, after all his Lightning power was stronger then anyone else's.

"Must have just bean a glitch with lights." I said. Luckily I convinced everyone, including Elise. ________________________________________________________________________________

Soon we started playing Would you Dare. Everything was fine until I got the card saying: What is your biggest Secret.

That was hard. I had three secrets, that James like Sarah, that I liked Ella, and the most secret; that I was a member of the Gifted Six.

"Um..." I stuttered. "My secret... is... is that... I..."

What was worse Ella, or Gifted Six.

Ella. Gifted Six.

Ella. Gifted Six.

Gifted Six.

"I... still... like... Ella..." I said with a blush.

Everyone gasped including Aira.

"OMG!!!" Aira squealed. "I knew it, I knew, it, I knew it! You owe me two silver coins Haley!"

"Ugh; Fine!" She sighed while throwing Aira to silver coins.

Next turn was Denen. He read aloud. "What was the last text you got." Denen pulled out his phone and read through the texts. His mouth fell open in a few seconds.

"What is it." I asked him.

"Ella and Brennen." He spoke. "They broke up."

I gasped. I didn't know how to feel. Should I be excited, sorry, I didn't know.

After a while James pulled me aside from the game.

"I wan't to apologize." He said to me.

"For what?" I asked.

"For being rude." He answered.

"No James; I don't except your apology." I told him. "First you need to accept my apology."

"You're forgiven." James assured me.

"Good, I missed my best friend." I told him with a smile.

We went back to the game and decided to call it a quits in a few minutes when Haley fell asleep and started snoring.