Chapter 5: Jaxon and Ella p.1

"So." Said James. "What class are you most excited for?"
"I don't." I said. "Probably Elemental Control."
"Yeah, same." Said James.

The six of us entered the town. Me, Ella, and Sarah wanted to get some decorations for our rooms whilst James and Elise wanted to go to the book store. We decided to go to the book store first.

The book store was fairly big. It had rows of bookshelves going all around it and the shelves coming off of them.
An old man sat in the middle be hind a counter.

"Good morning." He croaked.
"G'morning." James said.

We explored the bookstore. I found a small little room in the back between to bookshelves. I opened the door. A small cozy room with a fire place in the corner stood in front of me.
I looked around the room. I found a few books that i picked up and decided to buy.

The first book was about the history of ice elementals, the second one was about different ice powers. And the last one was a book about a boy who could control all elements.

I met the others outside and we headed for the Furniture store.

The furniture was the same size of the book store and had six different rooms. I explored the store and found myself in the back of the store on the Ice section. I looked around.

"Hello there young sir." Said an old voice.
I jumped. I looked around and saw a man who was almost identical to the one at the bookstore.
"You must be the one my brother just met. He's right you do have a powerful aura." The man said.
"Thank you?" I said a hint of question in my voice.

I picked out an extremely fuzzy blanket, some super nice pillows, a few paintings of icy landscapes, and a small whiteboard.

I walked over to the counter and bought all of the items. It ended up costing me fifteen gold coins, witch apparently was thirty five dollars.
"Come again soon." Smiled the old man.

I walked out a little creeped out.
Me, Ella, and Sarah came out of the store to see James and Sarah both blushing a bit.
"Come on!" Said Elise and we walked back to the dorm.

---------------------------------
"You like Sarah, you like Sarah." I cued to James.
"Would you quit it. Said James blushing. "Its not like you don't like anyone."
"I do not!" I stammered.
"You do so! I saw the way you looked at Ella."
I blushed at that.
"Fine, Fine. I like Ella." I admitted whilst making bed with the new fuzzy blanket.

"Hey you two!" I heard Sarah scream from the living room.
"Yeah?" I yelled back.
"Come here!"

Me and James walked out of my room. We headed to the table to find binders, note paper, and all the school supply that we had ordered on the table along with a note saying that we were to come to the front office to sort out time tables.

The four of us walked out and went down to the school.
-------------------------------------
"Where are we?" I finally asked, it had been annoying me for the past few hours.
"Northern B.c. Canada." Said Elise.
"Oh." I said.

We reach the front office which was a separate room to the right of the entrance.
We entered and Mrs. Nicole greeted us.
"Hello." She said. "Here for your timetables?"
"Yes Mrs." James said.
"Ok here you go. And could you chose your extra classes you must chose two."

I ended up choosing Elemental Spells, and Elemental Duels.
James chose what i chose and the girls all chose; Elemental Duels, and Elemental Spells.

"Also here are you locker numbers and combinations." She said.

We exited the office and went back to the dorms.

We all compared our timetables. Me and Elise had Math first, then me and Sarah had L.a. Secound, and I was alone for Science for the third period. It seamed like all the non-magic classes were in the morning and they were all fourty five minutes long. After the normal classes we had a fifteen minute break and then we had our electives.

I had Elemental Spells at ten thirty to eleven fifteen, then a free block from eleven twenty, to twelve.
After we had lunch from twelve to one. Then i had Elemental Control with James, Elemental Hystory with no one, and lastly P.e.
Then we had our final elective witch for me was Elemental Duels with everyone.

The girls went to go pick us up some pizza and me and James talked.

"So why do you like Ella?" Asked James.
"I don't know? She's cute she's pretty she seems smart, she's nice."
In the middle of my list the door opened and Ella came walking in with a bruised lip.

"Who's cute, pretty, smart, and nice?" Asked Ella.
I just stared.
"Erm, no one." I spit out blushing.
"Spit it out." Said Ella.

"Jaxon likes you!" Said James. He covered his mouth.
My heart skipped a beat. I smiled weekly.
Ella seamed to turn into a tomato.
"I like you to..." Said Ella quietly.
I smiled.
"Aww... Isn't this romantic." Said James. "No you to just need to kiss."

Ella and I flipped our heads over to him. I picked up a pillow and threw it at him.
"Hey!" His muffled voice said.
"Watch or i'll tell Sarah that you like her." I teased him.
He stood up and said; "Don't you dare."

The door burst open and Elise and Sarah came walking in.

"Sarah, Sarah!" I said running to her. James threw a pillow at me and I tripped in front of her.
"What?" She asked.
I looked at James he was looking at the ground.
"What pizza did you get?" I asked.
"Uh... Cheese, Pepperoni, Hawaiian." She said giving me a weird look.

Ella stayed for dinner and at the end of the delicious meal I walked her outside so she wouldn't be out after curfew.

"You know I'm really glad you like me." I said.
"Same." Said Ella. She smiled.

We each leaned in and we kissed each other gently on the lips.

Warmth flooded me and it felt like Ella was holding me down to the ground in stead of gravity. But something seamed wrong.

"Wait stop!" I said. "We barely know each other and we're kissing on the front step of my dorm. I've known you for two days."
"Yeah. But it just feels right." She said.
I nodded it did feel right.
"Do you know why?" I asked.
"No." Said Ella.

Then we kissed again but passionately. Ella flinched.

"Whats wrong? Did i do something wrong?" I stammered.
"No. Its just my lip." She said.
"What happened?" I asked.
A girl named Fera. She is bad news."
"Are you alright?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm fine." She replied
"But are you fine with us kissing the second day of us knowing each other?" I asked quietly.
"Yes." She said.
"I'll do some research maybe elementals have sole mates or something?" I said.

We both laughed at that.

"Good night Jaxon." Said Ella.
"Good night." I said. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and then walked off smiling.

Later that night i read through a book i got for school.
I found nothing so i went to bed. Maybe it was just some teen age hormones acting up, but one thing for sure I really really liked Ella.