𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧 - 𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫 𝐈

(So, guess who thought it was a great idea to edit and re-write everything at 11pm? I did. Anyways-) [Edited]

Softly humming a tune, you stepped out of the wayshrine, shaking your head to let the tingling feeling wear off. Running a hand down your face, almost as if it wiped the exhaustion clear off of it, you then made your way further into the chapel, confused.

"Hello?" You called out, voice tired and worn out, but eager. "Gelebor?" Footsteps behind you, you turned around, looking up to meet the eyes of the snow elf, who nearly towered over you had he taken a few more steps closer.

A wave of relief overcame his entire being, a sense of peace he had been missing ever since you had left the vale. "Hello, [Name]." He greeted, a subtle smile gracing his pale face. You returned it, walking towards him with a certain calmness before you had left.

"It's good to see you again." He spoke, "it gets quite lonely here with no one else around." He admitted, to which a tinge of guilt settled in the pit of your gut.
"Ah.." you opened your mouth in an 'O' shape, before you began speaking some more,"I'd like to apologize about that, some docahkiin things came up and I wanted to deal with it as fast as I could, so the visit had to be on hold." You explained, rubbing the nape of your neck nervously, staring up at the elf.

"It's quite alright, I understand the importance of your position, however you perceive them." He dismissed, making you hum in thought.

A question came to mind, and you worried, "are you doing alright? With dealing with the betrayed and, well, everything." You asked, looking around the chantry, but you saw nothing besides debris and ice.

"Not at all, fortunately. How fairs your companion, Serana?" He asked, having made great acquaintances with the vampire. "She's doing well, I suppose, however I guess it's not everyday you set out to work against your father to kill him." You spoke, walking over to the steps of the balcony to take a seat.

He nodded, only now noticing how you had turned your attention away from the conversation you two were having to the clouds, possibly wondering what shapes they formed and if they'd ever stay like that, which is least likely.

He also noticed how the light made your hair shimmer, the way the sunlight lit up your eyes and made it prominent, and the way it shaped your face. It made you look ethereal to him, in a way. A calmness settled between the both of you, his eyes stayed on your figure, while you began relaxing. The furrow of your brow ceased to exist, the way you closed your eyes, the way you let out a long awaited breath, almost as if you were drowning and the only thing that could save you was being alone without really being alone.

The serene silence allowed him to acknowledge the flaws, despite him not caring, it didn't define you, it became you. He didn't care how flawed you were or would become, in any way, you would still be perfect in his eyes.
When you opened your eyes and looked back down, you'd seen him leaning against the railing, eyes taking in your very being. You realized he hadn't noticed you looking back at him, his eyes looked distant, almost in a trance. Calm, yet fond. Something you found quite questionable, but at the same time it was endearing, to the way his eyes trailed every unnoticeable scar, to the way they had suddenly landed on your lips. A sudden wave of heat flooded your cheeks and ears, a fluttering feeling was nestled in your stomach. Looking down at the pearly stone, you'd wondered if he'd notice now.

—————-

JFKEKKSD I can't stop, cliffhangers are now my specialty. 
Anyways, I HAVE BEEN SIMPING FOR THIS SNOW ELF EVER SINCE I PLAYED THE DAWNGUARD QUEST LINE.
Underrated, in my opinion.
May or may not edit this, really depends on my mood.
^^it really did depend on my mood. I also wrote this during the time I was feeling dysphoric.
-Goat-