𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫

[how did I forget this tall banana elf??? HOW? Anyways, have some big boy—]
<this is deffo elf book LMAOO>
< this is also..something for the sad, depressed soul<3 >

Sitting atop the stairs near Vlindrel Hall, you gazed up at the cloudy sky, hoping to see at least rainfall.
"Charming, as always. Why do you mope around all day staring carelessly into the sky?"
"Rain." You answered poorly, making the tall Altmer hum. "I see." He huffed, sitting next to you, though still appearing much more taller.

Closing your eyes, you let out a heavy sigh, the first droplets landing onto your lightly scarred cheek. It kept progressing, soon becoming into a rainstorm.
The Altmer sat with you, afraid that if he left, you wouldn't be here much longer.

Slowly, yet surely, the water began soaking you.
Slowly, you began letting them fall. The pent up rage, sadness and agony all together. They made their way down your face, the rain drops blending in with them.

Slowly, you began realizing how good it felt to let it all go, this was your moment. Your finding of an inner peace, your symphony lightening up. It was like an orchestra, playing in the middle of a ball room. Everyone wore black, played instruments, the tune so sad no one would dare interrupt it, in order to take it in.

A hand placed itself upon your cheek, a thumb running along your cheekbone. Surprised, you turned to the Altmer who you had thought already left to not get his formal attire soaked. But there he sat, his eyes taking in every inch of your face.

He had seen through it all, you realized, the forced smiles and laughs? Only someone who truly cared would notice that, but that would mean..

"Why are you crying?" He whispered, eyebrows furrowed. "You should know I detest when you're down, dear.." slowly, your walls really broke. Shaking your head, you let out a sob. Resting your hand on your forehead.
The Altmer, though surprised, embraced you, whispering sweet nothings into your ears as you wept all your sorrows away.

"You are not alone, dear, you will never be alone again." He murmured softly and sweetly, placing a chaste kiss upon your head.

——————
W O W Z A .
ANSGT?? I don't know anymore, my mind entered the cheese realm.
Fortunately, we (as in friends and I) created something called the "Brotherhood of Cheese" and its absolute c h a o s.
HOPE YOU ENJOYED, even if it sucked.
-Goat-