𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 - 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐲𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐈𝐈𝐈

"The more you keep staring at that wall, the more I'm going to assume that I was hired by a crazy person." Teldryn spoke up, breaking the silence that seemed to have lasted half an hour.
"You've helped me kill people and dragons, are you sure you're one to talk?" You retorted, still keeping your gaze on the said wall as you took a sip of mead.

"You paid me, I obliged."
"...Gold digger."

Silence, then a snicker.
"You can't be speaking, you do quests for money."

You grumbled quietly, taking another sip of the mead before you turned your gaze to Teldryn, who sat on a chair in the corner of the room.
"Don't you do the same?"

"Do you even know what a gold digger is?" He asked mockingly, avoiding the question as he drank sujamma. Honestly, you were impressed he managed to score some.

"I do, and I don't care."
You sighed, rolling your eyes.
"It's getting late."

"I can see that, I have eyes." The dunmer sarcastically spoke, placing the sujamma bottle down.
"Oh. Didn't think you did after wearing that helmet all day."

"Go to bed."
"Make me, s'wit."

Silence took place again as you and Teldryn seemed to stare at each other, rather challengingly, seeing who will break eye contact first.

"You're sleeping with the horses."

"You wouldn't."

"Then you go to bed before I change my mind." You sighed heavily, shaking your head side to side gently as you kept your gaze on him.
"You drive a hard bargain, you know that?"
"Shut up, you love it when I do that."
"Must you always be right?"

You chuckled, your eyes never leaving him as you took a swig of your mead before answering him.
"I hear no complaints."

He grumbled something under his breath, you could've sworn he said, "N'wah."

You let out a laugh, then made a gesture with your hands.
"Did you just give me the middle finger?"
"Who would do such a thing?" You feigned innocence, then acted as if nothing happened before you stood up, placing the empty mead bottle on the table before you began making your way to the bedroom.
"You sleeping here or are you actually gonna listen to what I said earlier and sleep with the horse?"

A sigh, then the sound of the chair creaking as he stood up, following your lead.

"S'wit."

You laughed lightly, shaking your head again as you made your way to the room.

______________________________________

I lived?
This was long overdue tbh.
But I wrote something.
ANYWAYSS
Might write something later Idk, my mood changes a looot.
(Feel free to make a request, I'll get to it eventually.)
EDIT: I'M WHEEZING I FORGOT TO CHNAGW THE TITLE BEFORE POSTING LMAOO
-JUNO<33