𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡 - 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦 𝐈𝐈

(I am big simp. Leave me alone. Neyehheheheh)
(I promise this isn't angst!:}} )
(Also, reader has an icky feeling about physical contact - but slowly gets over it. S l o w l y. This might be a four/five parter)

With a soft sigh, you let yourself lean backwards against the bed. Taking in the ceiling with your eyes, you let them close. In here, you were safe. You were safe from those who were close for comfort, safe from those who didn't know.

Almost asleep, a knock sounded at the door, leaving you to groan softly before groggily sitting up. "Come in.." you called out, rubbing your eyes.

The door opened, revealed by someone who did know, letting a soft yet tired smile to adorn you face.
"Martyy, heyyy" you dragged out your words, your voice cracking a bit.
He furrowed his brows, eyes tinting with worry. "How much sleep have you gotten?" He questioned, ignoring the ridiculous nickname you gave him.

"I don't know, I cared little for it.." you leaned backwards onto the bed, giggling. Martin let out a strained sigh, "then maybe you should get some." "I was about to, but then you came.." he shook his head fondly, letting out a small smile.

Just as he was about to turn away, you called out to him. "Y'know, I've always wondered how your hand felt like. Is it rough or soft, big or small, but then I realized.." closing your eyes, you let out a huff. "At the same time, I can't know, or I don't want to know.." yawning tiredly, you let your eyes stay closed.
Martin stood there, giving you a sympathetic gaze. "Maybe someday, but for now, let yourself grow. And be sure to sleep." Humming in acknowledgement, you turned onto your side to rest.

Martin stared before leaving the room, closing the door gently behind him.

———
This is short, but listen, I wrote this in like, ten-fifteen minutes. Bare with me, it will likely be a four/five parter.
So uh, just request if you'd like a second part.

-Goat-