𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐚𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐧

[falling for you wasn't falling at all, it was walking into a house and suddenly knowing you're home.]

You leaned into her touch, which was gentle and caring. She smiled softly, to which you closed your eyes to.
You enjoyed the feel of her palm against your cheek, the way her thumb caressed your cheekbone.
Bliss, you thought, this is what it feels to be loved and cared for.

Running around doing whatever you could to keep busy you'd nearly forgotten what time for yourself was like, luckily, she was there to remind you.

You sighed out, leaning more into her embrace. She was warm, and quite cuddly. What were you to do without her?

"Hey now, don't fall asleep on me just yet." She teased, a quiet whisper.
Fire cackled in the room, a blanket sprawled out over the two of you, mounds of silk and whatever you could find piled in a make shift bed on the floor.

You opened your eyes, staring at her.
Beauty, you thought once more, she's perfect.
"My love," you began, voice a mere quiet tone that seeped with tiredness, "is it not the time for sleeping?" You asked her, to which she simply chuckled. A sound you'd adored ever since you'd realize your feelings.

"I only wish to hear your voice, dearest." She replied, as if it was the easiest thing in Nirn, which to her it possibly was.

"Ayrenn, love, the moon is about high up in the sky, shall we sleep?" You asked, eyes dropping with sleep.

"Of course not, we ever so rarely get time to ourselves. With you running around doing who knows what and I, doing my royal duties as queen, rarely get enough time to gaze upon you and your majestic form."

"Majestic? Love, what are you suggesting?" You quirked a brow, tiredness fading away as curiosity got the better of you.
"I'm only stating the truth, dear. You're graceful whenever you fight. I should be grateful I only get the pleasure of seeing that in our shared space." She teased, a glint in her eyes.

Heat rushing up to your cheeks, your eyes widen at the sudden flirtation. "Are you flustered? You need not be, love, after all, I am only doing you a favour." She let a smile on her face, which you only stared.

"Speechless now, are we, [Name]?"

"Not in the slightest." You defended yourself, shaken from your trance.
"I am only gazing upon beauty."

"I-" she stared at you, gawking, making you chuckle.
"As someone once stated, dear, I only speak the truth." Tugging her closer to you, you pressed a chaste kiss to her cheek, then snuggled closer to her for warmth.
"Come now, love, let us sleep." You whispered quietly.

"If you insist." She responded, wrapping her arms around you, pressing a kiss to your temple.

_______
Not much, truly, but an update.
Hi? So, I recently started actually playing ESO, and I—
You can tell by just the title that I lowkey simp for Queen Ayrenn.
ANYWAYS;
I am alive. I haven't died, or idk, drowned.
A lot of things happened over the course of two months. No, I will not elaborate.
It's also 4:30 am, which is a bust.
-Goat-