𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 - 𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧

Platonic, young teenager Vestige.

[A Shell and a Titanborn]

If the young teen had known that they were gonna be sacrificed by an insane altmer necromancer, they would have never left home.

When they ended up in coldharbour, everything felt cold and they were lost. No longer in the world of Nirn, no longer in Tamriel. No longer home, very much alone.

When they woke up, they were confused, and they felt..off. Not like them self, but they had a feeling of wanting to search for something. It was then that a gruff feminine voice broke the teen out of their thoughts, their gaze leaving the dead ground to an abnormally tall Nord woman, who only now just realized that this was a literal child. Her chest tightened at the thought.

The two assisted each other as they made their escape out of this plane of oblivion, Lyris occasionally casting worried glances to the young teen as they paved their way through. This wasn't right, Lyris thought, they had to get to the Prophet now.

That feeling of want didn't leave the teen when they reached their destination alongside Lyris, who gawked at the sight the Prophet was in. All this, just to keep him bound?

While the teen held off the beasts of Cold Harbour back, Lyris only now realized that this is where she leaves them on their own, not entirely on their own but..she worries for them. They were well off with a sword and any form of weapon, even with their magicka they were skilled. At such a young age, she thought.
When she had switched places with the prophet, and when they had made their escape, her mind could only think about what would happen to them.

The teen stared at the Prophet with a blank face, only a void of the person they'd once been. And it was then that they were given something that defined them, a title that would explain every thing to them. The Vestige. While they were young, the prophet knew their destiny. And his heart felt heavy, he did not know what would become of them if they accomplished this destiny, all he knew was that they were needed.

It was then that the Prophet taught the Vestige what he knew, and then sent them off to get Lyris back from Cold Harbour. And so they did, this time more determined as they felt they would need her help in defeating Molag Bal and Mannimarco, the culprit who made them who they are. A shell of a person who used to exist.

As soon as Lyris is out, the Vestige is immediately leading her out of Cold harbour, trying to make way through her memories, trying to escape. And soon, they are out and back in the world of Nirn, back on Tamriel. Back home. This time, no longer alone.

________________
[474 words]
This was demanded from me by my sister, I only now just started this. It's been months since she asked. Anyways, I do hope you've enjoyed this:))
-JUNO-