𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 - 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐤 𝐈𝐈

[sonova— anyways. Wattpad is odd again but oh well]

[did I ever write for this masked moron I've mistakenly fell in love with? No? Okay, here.]

You were understanding of his situation, he thought, but who was he to believe you? He's distrusting, at first.

He'd rarely ever talked to you, and even if he did, it'd be regarding things you both would need when venturing out onto Skyrim's plains, and to add to that, he'd have a snarky remark that most wouldn't hear, but you'd become attentive to him and most other people that you picked up what he'd said.

Once you'd cleared out a tomb of draugr during an errand you were running and he'd barely even listened to what you'd have to say that day.

[...]

Slowly, steadily over time, he began warming up to you. Considering the fact that you tried endlessly to get him to trust you, and to note it had taken nearly months too.
He'd begun to lean on you, unnoticeable at first, or maybe the second time, but it was evident to sharp eyes. And even then, it was ever rarely he had done so.

He'd seek your presence at a tavern when other people had began bothering him, and they weren't even speaking to him in the first place, it was only your presence that put him to ease.

Once, this atmoran man had despised you.
Overtime, he'd began to look for you, after you, trust you.

And now?
Here you both sat, overlooking the view nirn had to offer on a cliff, sitting next to each other sipping on glasses of mead.
Long before, he'd consider pushing you off it, but now? He wasn't so sure. It was as if you'd cast a spell on him, to which you honestly hadn't, he knew that.

______________
Hi.
So. Yes. Mhm, awkward. This is small ISTG I'm sorry but I wanted something to post and my mind won't fixate its attention onto the other shots I've promised ahufiwkfi
-INDRA-