𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷

Jungkook casually strides through the house to the front door where are two men taking bags and boxes out of the car. They are carrying the things inside the house and Taehyung spots a paper box with Yoonie written on the side.

Yoonie? Who is that mysterious person? Taehyung doesn't have much time to wonder because Jungkook hurries to hug someone. He is unwillingly trapped between two muscular chests and cries out, annoyed and mad.

"Look at you, you muscle pig. Put on some clothes!"

The newcomer is a handsome and tall man. He looks pale, as if he saw a ghost. Taehyung observes him and the man suddenly kisses his cheeks.

"Nice to meet you, Tae-bear."

He then ruffles Jungkook's black hair and smiles at him while Taehyung looks offended. How can someone act like this toward Jungkook?

The truth is this is Jungkook's cousin Seokjin. Seokjin tries to live a peaceful life, but Jungkook's enemies had different ideas.

Seokjin is trying to joke, but the truth is he is scared to death. He survived an attack. Someone wanted to kill him and his little one, that isn't something easy to deal with. At least now they will be safe. Jungkook's house is the safest place in this universe, no one can get inside without being killed. Seokjin's hands are shaking a bit while he picks something out of the car.

"Yoonie is luckily asleep."

Seokjin stops next to Jungkook and shows strands of black hair peeking out from a pastel yellow blanket. Taehyung doesn't understand it. The bundle is too big to be a baby. Is someone else trapped in a jeopardy like him? This Yoonie already has his sympathy. Jungkook shows Seokjin his new bedroom which is very close to his own room and then leaves him alone to unpack his clothes and other things.

"Isn't it exciting?"

Jungkook looks really happy, he is smiling like an idiot and Taehyung scoffed. Lunatic. Who could be happy to find another kidnapped boy who is probably forced to act like a baby just like himself?!

"Yoongi will help you, he is such a cute baby that you won't be able to resist. Just wait."

Jungkook finally put on sweatpants but leaves his chest bare. They should have some small snack before dinner and Jungkook carries him in the kitchen. There is waiting another dreadful highchair, this one is white with brown bunnies in carrot cars. Jungkook sits him down and opens the fridge. There is so much delicious food, but he only takes a jar with some porridge inside. Taehyung wants to cry. He saw some cheesecake inside, why can't he get that cake? Jungkook opens the jar before pouring it in a bowl and putting it in a microwave.

"Our snack will be ready soon."

He is smiling as if the porridge with chia seeds is the most delicious food in the whole bloody history. It is warm soon and Jungkook takes a spoon. It is clear he wants to feed him, but that is absolutely not happening. Taehyung moves his head away no matter how Jungkook tries to feed him. The man gives up with a sigh and wraps Taehyung's fingers around the spoon. Of course he knows Taehyung can't feed himself, but his baby needs to see how helpless he is. Taehyung's arms hurt, but he does everything to feed himself. Meanwhile Jungkook prepares a cup of coffee and tries to hide his grin. Taehyung looks so cute when he sticks his little tongue out to lick the spoon. Jungkook slowly drinks his coffee and watches his little one. The bowl is slowly getting empty and Jungkook washes his cup before also washing the bowl. Taehyung feels quite proud, he didn't break under Jungkook's gaze and insisted on feeding himself. This is a small victory, but it still feels good. At least until he saw himself.

The stainless steel fridge is like a mirror. Taehyung spots his reflection and he looks ridiculous. The porridge is smeared around his mouth, a bit also got on the tip of his nose and some more is sticking to his forehead. Why is the man doing this? He doesn't understand why him. He could adopt a real baby, not him because he doesn't want to be here. He doesn't need Jungkook. Taehyung would rather be in his cold room, studying hard and working hard to afford at least one meal per day. He wants to scream and cry and kick Jungkook, but he can't do nothing. He can only mewl like a kitten. Jungkook coos and tries to shush him, but he isn't successful. He at least cleans Taehyung's face and frees him from the highchair. Seokjin finds them thanks to Taehyung's fussing and smiles at his cousin.

"Yoongi is awake."