𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

Jungkook can be patient - at least he sees himself as a very patient man, but Taehyung is really testing him. Seokjin decided they should have a nice dinner together to create a better bond and Jungkook's only job is to come downstairs in the dining room. He wants Taehyung to look like his little darling which means he chose a dress for him to wear.

The Dress

Of course that Taehyung has a very different opinion

Of course that Taehyung has a very different opinion. He would rather be naked than wearing that pile of tulle. He is squirming and wriggling while Jungkook tries to put it on him. Jungkook is trying to be gentle during guiding the limp arms through the holes and the closes the zip on the back of the dress. Taehyung is angrily whining and glaring at Jungkook. The man doesn't care, he simply picks him up and goes in the dining room.

Yoongi is already sitting in a highchair wearing very similar clothes to Taehyung's. Seokjin walks out of the kitchen with a tray with soup - they have tomato and egg drop noodle soup - which is Yoongi's favorite one and Seokjin hopes Taehyung will like it too. Seokjin takes off his apron and sits down.

"Let's eat!"

Seokjin smiles and grabs a spoon to feed Yoongi. Taehyung rolled his eyes after spotting Jungkook also lifting a spoon. The soup smells really good, but Taehyung won't let the man to feed him. Taehyung moves his head away and flaps his semi-limp arms.

"Be careful, baby boy. We don't want to stain your pretty clothes."

Jungkook is smiling and his smile wakes terrible rage deep inside Taehyung. He wriggles and moves to avoid the spoon, but he is still trapped in the highchair. The harness of the stupid chair is keeping him inside. Jungkook has had enough of the wriggling so he gently grabs Taehyung's chin and brings the spoon to his lips. Taehyung wants the freak to let go of him and the only way how to achieve it, is opening his mouth. The warm soup floods in his mouth and it tastes really good, but Taehyung is too mad to appreciate it. They finish the soup with only Seokjin talking. The man is excited about creating their own little garden with vegetable and Jungkook can't say no to this idea.

"The main dish is Poul Ak Nwa, your favorite one."

Seokjin smiles at Jungkook and collects the dirty plates before going in the kitchen. Taehyung discovers that the mysteriously sounding meal is chicken with cashews and rice. Jungkook brings a spoon with rice and chicken to Taehyung's lips and bumps in his lower lip. A bit of the sauce gets smeared on his lips and when Jungkook brings another spoonful near his mouth, he bumps in Taehyung's chin. The boy wants to yell at Jungkook, but something is telling him it is wiser to stay silent. He resorts back to glaring at Jungkook who is purposely feeding him in this messy way just to humiliate him.

The boy is whining and uses his hands to get rid of at least some part of the sauce, but he only made it worse. Jungkook enjoys the delicious meal and Seokjin keeps glancing at Jungkook and his little one. Yoongi is eating dry rice using his hands and doesn't care about the tension.

"Someone is messy."

Seokjin shortly laughs before Jungkook raises his head and looks at him and then at the boy.

"Yeah ... we should take a bath."